Search results

1. palatkorn

I want a sample of the character clothing that works in my game.

Need help Just choose the character costume that you like best, put it down, I will make my sketch. Thank you for your suggestions and help. For example This is the work I try to draw, but I'm not going to use it, I just need the pattern.
  2. palatkorn

RMMV PLK_Shop in Battle

Subport YEP_ShopMenuCore This plugin dictates changes in the shop during battle at any time. variable is the value that will be the maximum number of entries from the database in this plugin. 100. The valid values in the translator are 0 1 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0 closed shop 1 is 1 is...
  3. palatkorn

RMMV Ask for a way to display the message window during battle

I try it in a fight The fault is the window Option is missing Does anyone know of a code that is not false? $gameMessage.setFaceImage('Actor1',0) $gameMessage.add("Hello"); this.setWaitMode('message');
  4. palatkorn

RMMV I will test it in a fight. How does it for common events to run immediately through the F12 window?

I want to test my activity It would be easy if someone could tell how to do.
  5. palatkorn

RMMV How do you set a monster spawn time? (Sample of my mind)

For me, its advantages are Working within itself Editable in and of itself And can control it through the set ID First of all, this might not be very useful for some. But I just want to share this simple idea of mine. It's easy to do, just a few steps. Just make the image disappear and my 88...
  6. palatkorn

Create 120 window (plugins)

It's easy to work. You just adjust 1 page. There are a total of 8 windows, a total of 120 windows. You may do 120 quests. What kind of this and this is an interesting option For you Correct the name to PLK_Window. V1.3 Added a keyboard launch assignment. Open Window Buy1 with the B...
  7. palatkorn

Create your own window (plugins)

Download It's easy to work. You just adjust 1 page. There are a total of 8 windows, a total of 120 windows. You may do 100 quests. What kind of this and this is an interesting option For you It still needs a little improvement. This is an example window. I think this may help as a good...
  8. palatkorn

I have a question about setting up the default button of .setHandler

This is a preview Usually, it will always start with 1. If i open it again Want to show as option 2 first Anyone have any examples of methods? Will be very grateful
  9. palatkorn

Help me please Window_MenuStatus update

When i addWindow Window_MenuStatus this._WindowMenuST = new Window_MenuStatus (0, 0); I see the problem is me this._WindowMenuST.refresh (); But the character's image doesn't appear How should I fix it? Sorry i'm a newbie
  10. palatkorn

Is there a way to move the info window of yanfly?

If I will bring this window to put in Scene_Equip, do I have to repeat it or what method of import? Yes, I just started learning the basics of javascpit. Yes it is quite confusing for me Or have an extra plugin already, I will thank you
  11. palatkorn

I have a problem with device naming

I think the sword should be named as it should be. Who would recommend How to Find a list of available swords. And the way to name the sword appropriately
  12. palatkorn

Recommended artwork

Facebook
  13. palatkorn

Where can you find free songs?

First of all, this is a question. I'm not sure if this topic is correct. I want to know Where do you usually find music in games? Non-copyrighted music or freely available music I'm not sure if the song used to edit the video Can the YouTube library be used in games? I think it may be limited to...
  14. palatkorn

characters Ordinary tree

Terms of use Free for commercial projects
  15. palatkorn

RMMV Mini Game Poker and Slot

Sorry, the first bad writing Because English is not my first language haha * - * When I spend creating games and enjoying creating mini games About My slots games are set to collect all = 3 To receive a reward by paying 100 coins every time About Card game I build it at normal levels 1-9 And...
  16. palatkorn

Please suggest how to do this for me thank

When the values are matched but I want them to not match all four, such as Item A = 1, I get it, and Item B = 1 Item C = 1 Item D = 1, I won't get it. And I want it to not match at all. What should I do? For example, I can open the box with item A1 B1 C1 D1, but I can receive A1 B1 C1 D1, but...
  17. palatkorn

How do I get a random value that isn't the same?

I will make my 1-10 values disappear. For example When I randomly get the number 5, I will do it again. And 5 will not be reborn What to do Suppose I have 10 items. I uncovered all the items uniquely. What to do?
  18. palatkorn

how to press? 2 buttons on the keyboard to make the event work.

hi, hopefully i have the right forum I'm looking for a way to enable conditions in the event. By pressing the two buttons on the keyboard formulas like X and O at the same time Thank you if someone can help
  19. palatkorn

I will disable Two fingers on a mobile phone

I would like to know how to disable
  20. palatkorn

Let's create fun music games.

Below, I made myself playing. You can do it easily for scenes in the game. https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/song/6514788282662912?fbclid=IwAR1gZ9vHh8ERkRNa753eUh5_6Pd2zhys3amu_jMN1l3PBBU1g_2yZ-sTUO4

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cieluz