Search results

1. Starbird_Resources

it's fantastic! love the dynamism

it's fantastic! love the dynamism
  2. Starbird_Resources

was working on some tilesets while you were streaming and it was so cozy. reminded me of great...

was working on some tilesets while you were streaming and it was so cozy. reminded me of great times with great people... very chill, very cool, very quick and witty and fun. the Loveline aspect was also a really good hook, btw lol
  3. Starbird_Resources

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no...

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
  4. Starbird_Resources

wishing you the best Avery!

wishing you the best Avery!
  5. Starbird_Resources

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Here's a quarter sheet with a Sci-Fi theme. These are RTP edits so you must own MZ to use them. Please credit Starbird.
  6. Starbird_Resources

Paid Tileset Recommendations, and Some Questions

there's lots of great paid MV sets out there. 1. It entirely depends, but many sets focus on A5/B/C/D tiles and less on autotiles (though you can still find sets that include them) 2. check the terms. many sets allow for editing/adapting for your game, but not all do. just make sure. Celianna...
  7. Starbird_Resources

Cozy Arms Tavern tileset...

Cozy Arms Tavern tileset https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/starbirds-mz-tiles-more.125842/page-3#post-1138833
  8. Starbird_Resources

Here's a tileset I'm callling Cozy Arms Tavern. Hopefully that makes sense when you look at it! These are MZ edits, so you must own MZ to use. Please credit Starbird. For full terms, see the OP. Oh, and thanks to Avery for the coziness inspiration!
  9. Starbird_Resources

Drawing Custom Tiles

i'd suggest combining our approaches. save the template, then add a new layer. next, open an RTP tileset in GIMP (or Paint.NET... ;) and copy it onto the template. you'll see that no two-tile (or larger) objects ever cross the quarters of the template. it may seem minor, but it's incredibly...
  10. Starbird_Resources

Drawing Custom Tiles

here's a template that will give you the basic layout for how tilesets work in MV. each quarter of the tilesheet is "seperate" in the editor display. objects within each quarter will be whole in the editor, but objects that overlap two or more quarters will be split up in the editor display. you...
  11. Starbird_Resources

Alternative version of Outside_A2 tiles. Must own MZ to use. Please credit Starbird.
  12. Starbird_Resources

Alternative version of SF_Outside_A3 tiles. Must own MZ to use. Please credit Starbird. and an overgrown version...
  13. Starbird_Resources

RMMZ CommandInput/Window_TextInput

EDIT: nevermind i finally figured it out! thanks again for this wonderful plugin!! I've finally gotten around to trying out this MZ version of the plugin and I can't figure out how to display prompt text in the top box. I know how to do it in the MV version, but whatever I try, the top box...
  14. Starbird_Resources

very inspirational!

very inspirational!
  15. Starbird_Resources

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, I will be doing something with the Sci-Fi tiles soonish and eventually I would like to do some steampunk stuff, but production might slow down since I split my time between free edits and paid assets. I'm also trying to port my MVQuizzer plugin to MZ, which is a...
  16. Starbird_Resources

RMMZ Bare Bones MZ Plugin Template

NOTE: This is NOT a tutorial for making MZ plugins. I've looked for an absolute bare bones plugin template for MZ and have not been able to find one, so here's my attempt. To keep things as simple as possible, this template does not include arguments...
  17. Starbird_Resources

Alternative version of Inside-A2 tiles. Must own MZ to use. Please credit Starbird.
  18. Starbird_Resources

i pre-ordered and got it for about 60USD since i also own MV. i really really like MZ and...

i pre-ordered and got it for about 60USD since i also own MV. i really really like MZ and definitely recommend buying it when you can. you won't be disappointed!
  19. Starbird_Resources

YES!!

YES!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson