Search results

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Testing if a tile is walkable?

$game_map.passable?(x, y, direction) will check if the tile on a the map it's run on is passable in that direction. To check whether it's passable at all you can check all four directions (2, 4, 6 and 8).
  2. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

VisuStella - Skills and States core: Skill Costs question

Another solution that might also be nice, is that you can include the number of that item held by the party in the skill description so it shows up like below: with a code like Potions left: \ItemQuantity[1] (though it would require VS Message Core for that simple textcode) The solution you've...
  3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

[SOLVED] Holding CTRL makes it possible to cross walls. How to fix this?

This is a debug feature that happens during playtesting through the editor - don't worry, it won't occur when playing normally after releasing the game.
  4. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

RMMZ Plugin to edit the command window on title screen?

Well the specifics depend on how you want it to look, your font size ect but generally: • To make it wider, add onto the width const, so to make it 300 wider you'd modify: • Similar things can be done with height - though honestly idk how to change the row height for a specific window rather...
  5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

RMMZ Plugin to edit the command window on title screen?

Using Visustella Core Engine, you can go to Visustella Core Engine Parameters > Menu Layout Settings > JS: X, Y, W, H to edit the title screen's menu - I modified it personally to change the number of rows but you could just add onto the width and height variables to increase the size of it for...
  6. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I think you have to start your own - but unlike in MV, by default the plugin allows you to use your tileset and your iconset as doodads so most of the RTP stuff will already be there.
  7. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

How to fight npcs

@Zilvergrafix just to clarify, the second one there isn't doing anything. The multiline Sideview battler tags are used to let the enemy have multiple possible SV Actor graphics that get chosen from randomly based on a weight. If you were to do that, you'd want more than one graphic between the...
  8. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Translation launch plugins (7/15 done)

Yup um, the links don't seem to be formatted correctly for us to access it. It's not just you. Edit: @slimmmeiske2 Yup it works now!
  9. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Translation launch plugins (7/15 done)

Thanks for this. I've loved experimenting with the included plugins and the few in japanese are a little harder to play with so it's really useful to have a translation. ...also I love the examples with my fav hot vampire dude. :owink:
  10. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Quest system

Well script/plugin requests would go in the JS Plugin Requests forum. As far as I know, the only MZ plugin so far for a quest journal is Visustella Quest Journal System, though some MV quest plugins may work with minor modification depending on how they're implemented. You could also do it with...
  11. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

You can use either <Sideview Weapon: x> with x being the type. There's also notetags for having enemies pick from a selection of weapons, more info for that can be found here on the wiki.
  12. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Am I understanding the EULA for MZ correctly?

As mentioned earlier by rooge, Gotcha Gotcha Games is a new subsidiary of Kadokawa. So technically it's still owned by Kadokawa but the credits are slightly different? I agree it's a little complicated so it'd be nice to have official confirmation somewhere and maybe a pinned post about it?
  13. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I doubt there's any plans for the latter, especially since there's an included plugin with MZ (PlayMsgWndCharSeMZ.js) that does exactly that.
  14. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Conditional Choices in RPG Maker MZ?

In terms of a plugin solution - Visustella Message Core provides choice window textcodes for showing/enabling choices based upon switches (such as <Show Switch: x>, <Enable Switch: x> ect) so you could check the value of the variable then switch on a switch if it's true to have this behaviour.
  15. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

RMMZ SideView Battler

You seem to just be trying to use Actor3_8, not a distribution of several random SV battlers so it'd be better to use the <Sideview Battler: filename> notetag - in this case: <Sideview Battler: Actor3_8>
  16. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

RMMZ Script call list?

It isn't up yet but the thread will be here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-mz-script-call-reference.122501/ In the meantime, a lot of it is similar to MV so I reccomend at least trying MV's script calls first and then asking someone if they don't work.
  17. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

RMMZ (RPG Maker MZ) Error MSG when using VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine?

This is in the wrong area (not MZ and not plugin support) and also that console doesn't show an error message, that's just the console. If you don't want the console to show up, you'll want to set the parameter Quality of Life Settings > Open Console on Boot to false in Visustella Core Engine.
  18. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Introduction to the new Plugin Manager in RPG Maker MV 1.5.0+

I think a few of these exist in MZ - at least Switch and Variable definitely do and icon has a context-menu selector in most textboxes so that's sorta implemented.
  19. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

[Bug] Touch events that just set hidden switches and then do nothing else stop mouse navigation

I assume because, in a sense, it's intended behaviour. When the event occurs, the game runs that code and in doing so stops the current movement of the player, just like any other event would and therefore it's consistent with how most (non parallel) events work. The reason it stands out as...
  20. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

[Bug] Touch events that just set hidden switches and then do nothing else stop mouse navigation

I think the SmoothTouchMove.js plugin included with MZ fixes this bug, at least according to the description.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson