Search results

1. Please help me! The map is deleted.

Hello! I recently faced a difficult problem. If you save and run a project while it is being created, the rpg mv suddenly shuts down. No error message appears when mv is forcefully terminated. After that, the files and maps that you recently worked on will be deleted. This makes it so hard for...
  2. Qabs Conditional branching when HP=0 of the enemy is achieved

Hello. I am using QABS plugin. And I don't know how to use JavaScript. I am using event box on map as enemy. I want to trigger an event when the enemy HP is zero. For example, I would like to change the image of an enemy when it reaches HP =0. I'm using Cv2_deathcommononevent plugin, which deals...
  3. [RPGMV][How to use Summon or Actor AI in ABS] Help !! My only hope is you.

Hello. I am losing a lot of time. I want a recall of Actors or another act with AI. There is a plugin called Qfollowers inside the Qabs plugin. But Quxios said he would no longer develop a follower system. So I actor added QFollowers plugin to my RPGMV to check. And what I did was we added the...
  4. I'd like to get some advice on how to install a dream engine. help

Hello. I want to know how to install a dream engine normally. I know it's an extension of QABS. Niokasgami appeared to distribute plug-ins on his github. But I don't know how to install it. Help me! His github: https://github.com/niokasgami/DreamEngine RPG maker forums...
  5. [QABS&Qsprite] I want to add an actor and an enemy's dead motion image!

Hello. I'm going to talk about an additional adon for the function of QABS. QABS is designed to deliver a variety of motion images. Inside the plug-in is a plug-in called Qsprite, and it also supports a tool called Qsprite editor. With that tool, you can set up image behavior and implement it in...
  6. [QABS plugin] I don't know how to add a death motion at qsprite.

Hello. I am preparing a project through QABS. But if I die on the map, it doesn't add motion that dies. When my character dies, I just die while standing. It's too monotonous. I'm using the Qsprite editor. But I don't know how to add it. Please tip me!
  7. [RPG MV] Qsprite animator app doesn't work

Hello. I want to know how to add Qsprite. Installation of npm was completed at the command prompt. The npm start also works normally. However, when loading a game, an error message appears on the screen. How do I run it normally?
  8. RPG MV] QABS & Qsprite Plase Help me

Hello! I have a simple question. This could be a silly question. I have a question about Qsprite included in QABS. As far as I know, it greatly increases the number of image frames for a character. But there's no motion reference to the Overworld(ABS) attack in his article, other than the SV...
  9. QABS plugin not running

added QABS plugin as per the instructions. And we added the Qmovement and Qplus order. But the errer message is displayed. If you close the error message, the game will then be played. I think there is something wrong. As per the plugin instructions, the version is up to date. I really don't...
  10. [RPG MV] Attack motion frame ? plase help me

There are no scripts and demo versions in this link. Please tell me how to add a related plug-in or script. I need smooth attack, more attack frame. My project is based on ABS. And my project has to have various frame motion. I'd like to know if the scripts and plug-ins on this link are the...
  11. [RPG MV] How to increase all actor,enemy behavioral image frames? plase help me

There are no scripts and demo versions in links below. Please tell me how to add a related plug-in or script. I need smooth attack, more attack frame. My project is based on ABS. And my project has to have various frame motion. I'd like to know if the scripts and plug-ins on this site1 link are...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GmOcean