Search results

1. Kaiser

This School Sale is pretty baller. instead of spending on mobile games like usual I got me some...

This School Sale is pretty baller. instead of spending on mobile games like usual I got me some nice stuff! Gotta get a game out this year.
  2. Kaiser

I hope everyone had a nice christmas, so lets all have a nice new years!

I hope everyone had a nice christmas, so lets all have a nice new years!
  3. Kaiser

tfw you have so many ideas for long story games, but all you really want to do is just make a...

tfw you have so many ideas for long story games, but all you really want to do is just make a short one about something easy like cats.
  4. Kaiser

Returned after so many years gone.

Yeah its been a real long time. I'm not surprised if people don't remember me.
  5. Kaiser

Returned after so many years gone.

Hello everyone! Its been absolutely forever since I came back to these forums, and I have had this sudden urge to get back into trying to make at least one rpg maker game. Since I joined back in 2012 I never finished a single game, nor have I even made a demo, and I want to change that for this...
  6. Kaiser

Merry Christmas everyone. Oh? MV's been out? Jeez how long was I in Monster Hunter!?

Merry Christmas everyone. Oh? MV's been out? Jeez how long was I in Monster Hunter!?
  7. Kaiser

most memorable locations in videogames?

Most memorable one when I was a kid would be Spiral Mountain. I can remember so much of that place, even though its been forever. I choke up a bit hearing a banjo cause it reminds me of that. Recently I've been totally engrossed in Forest and Hills in Monster Hunter 1. The ambient sounds, the...
  8. Kaiser

Taking what Caz said, you can also look at the species name of flowers, and possibly see some in...

Taking what Caz said, you can also look at the species name of flowers, and possibly see some in different languages.
  9. Kaiser

SALE!

Works now. Based Lunarea just saved a little money in my wallet.  :rock-right:
  10. Kaiser

SALE!

So it wasn't just me either. I wanted to download some of the music packs, but the code said it was expired. Just like  Devi I saw it on twitter that today was the last day for the code.  
  11. Kaiser

Finally! Got some money and bought some stuff that I wanted! Good to have a job. Sucks I gotta...

Finally! Got some money and bought some stuff that I wanted! Good to have a job. Sucks I gotta work in that crap-hole ._.
  12. Kaiser

Jeez its been awhile since I've been here.

Jeez its been awhile since I've been here.
  13. Kaiser

Pokémon Corner: Crystal Version

As we know of...Game Freak could make a second evo get a mega form. I'm not shocked if Pikachu gets a Mega Evo..pikachu gets everything, yo some love for Pichu and Raichu eh?
  14. Kaiser

I love how Smogon is Banning all the megas and other pokemon, Smogonites are even getting pissed off by it because their teams required Mega Mawile to do a specific task. For me I'm glad they banned it, cause now that means all the smogonites I know, they will complain and *****, and I won't...
  15. Kaiser

I hope Slowking doesn't get a mega. it doesn't need it..and after seeing what Mega Slowbro looks like..I REALLY don't want to see it.
  16. Kaiser

Mega Audino was made for doubles. it does not shine as a good pokemon in singles, I could nerd out but I'm not. I just hope the johto starters get their mega forms, I'm tired of my favorite gen getting the shaft, they did not get their hidden abilities, no news for mega forms, nothing new for...
  17. Kaiser

I wanted Mega Lilligant before Mega Audino. But alas it works out though.  Game Freak already confirmed Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt, now hurry up and give us some dang pictures already!
  18. Kaiser

Sigh Smogon why. I don't wanna rant about it I already did everywhere else, this safe haven doesn't need that kind of cancer any longer, anyways Mega Audino, and Mega Slowbro?
  19. Kaiser

I know that pain. back up your files, we can't stress that enough.

I know that pain. back up your files, we can't stress that enough.
  20. Kaiser

Hmm.. the piano is kinda repetitive..hmm you could add in maybe a little chorus or an organ...

Hmm.. the piano is kinda repetitive..hmm you could add in maybe a little chorus or an organ. just a suggestion.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilleB