Search results

1. FirestormNeos

Tactics System 1.2 (Tactical Battle System)

This "Float" idea is probably what OP was thinking of when you first said "AoE." But yeah, the other shapes would be a neat idea.
  2. FirestormNeos

I can probably rule out plugin incompatibility because I was able to "recreate" the problem just by trying to make another fight within the 1.2 demo. For the other two, I wish I knew specifics as to what I'm doing wrong that causes this to happen. EDIT: Finally managed to figure out how to get...
  3. FirestormNeos

I've switched to using the 1.2 version of the plugin, but now I'm having the same problem as @ScrungyBungus where starting a fight (not including the ones made in the demo) simply results in a "____ was defeated." message. What are we forgetting to put in that's causing this?
  4. FirestormNeos

Is there a way to make the movement points of enemies and/or actors based off of their agility stat in the 1.1 version of this plugin?
  5. FirestormNeos

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Me @ 10 PM: I should go to bed at midnight. Me @ 11 PM: Me @ 2:30 AM: wait what time is it again? *looks at corner of computer that shows time* *surprised pikachu face*
  6. FirestormNeos

The bigger the spider is and the further away it is from my bed, the less scary it is to me.

The bigger the spider is and the further away it is from my bed, the less scary it is to me.
  7. FirestormNeos

How do I...add a weapon that kills the PLAYER?

Killing the player character holding the weapon is easy. Make a conditional branch in a common event where if the actor has the weapon equipped, change state to add death. If you want it to only occur when the player uses the weapon, have the skill that "uses" the weapon call a common event...
  8. FirestormNeos

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

whatever the latest version is
  9. FirestormNeos

Update: I've decided I'll try using Arleq1n's first.

Update: I've decided I'll try using Arleq1n's first.
  10. FirestormNeos

Going to try setting up a Top-down Turn-based Grid Combat system. Hopefully, one of these two...

Going to try setting up a Top-down Turn-based Grid Combat system. Hopefully, one of these two systems I've found (RyanBram's and arleq1n's) will have what I'm looking for
  11. FirestormNeos

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

where's the new download link?
  12. FirestormNeos

Is it okay to include our own kinks in our games? (16+ ONLY)

@KrimsonKatt i appreciate the disclaimer, but that's not what i was concerned about; it is scientifically proven that 17-year-olds are not adequately informed enough on mermaid culture to weigh in on this controversial discussion. 16-year-olds and 18-year-olds, maybe, but not 17-year-olds...
  13. FirestormNeos

Is it okay to include our own kinks in our games? (16+ ONLY)

I don't see why not. Especially considering that mermaids and "instant transgender, just add water" are tbh pretty vanilla as far as kinks go-- >"16+" >Not "18+"
  14. FirestormNeos

"Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"

"Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"
  15. FirestormNeos

POLL: What kind of status HUD do you prefer?

If I had to pick a favorite HUD, it'd be a tie between Kingdom Hearts and Nier: Automata. EDIT: iirc Metroid Prime's is good, too.
  16. FirestormNeos

How long should it take from pressing "Start Game" to player's first battle?

Does your game allow the player to skip cutscenes, dialogue, etc. in such a way that allows them to get to the first fight of your game in five minutes or less? If yes, take "as long" as you want. People who want to engage with your story will be willing to wait, and people who aren't can just...
  17. FirestormNeos

he actually did it, the absolute madman. i am now invested in your game's development.

he actually did it, the absolute madman. i am now invested in your game's development.
  18. FirestormNeos

Bonko & Space Milwaukee.

Bonko & Space Milwaukee.
  19. FirestormNeos

The Dos and Don'ts of non-linear paths and story-altering choices

What are you talking about? The ending where Sheppard dies to Marauder Shields gets me every time.
  20. FirestormNeos

For RPGs with a single playable character, how many classes should that character be able to choose from *at minimum* for you?

Reason I'm not using a skill tree is... actually, several: 1) I want to offer Class Fantasy ("I'm playing as someone who can control plants" or "I'm playing as someone who can control water" as opposed to "I'm playing a build that emulates a thief class, but not quite") 2) I'm trying to make a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supremesecurity