Search results

1. Jayje

RMXP Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem - Monster Creating Sim/RPG (EARLY ACCESS 1 RELEASED)

Made an adjustment to one of my minigames. A bit confusing, but could be fun...
  2. Jayje

RMXP Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem - Monster Creating Sim/RPG (EARLY ACCESS 1 RELEASED)

I did. Then I decided to release an Early access build. This is a comment that really didn't need to be made. A bit of a jerk move, really.
  3. Jayje

Made a new how-to post on my blog...

Made a new how-to post on my blog: https://one-manindie.com/misc-thoughts/2020/11/18/preemptive-attacksthe-good-the-bad-and-the-easy-rpg-maker-how-to
  4. Jayje

RMMV Slime Kingdom - The Sidescrolling Adventure (Episode 1: And so it begins...)

I changed it to "ward". Sounded better as Wards are used to protect against magic. No I hadn't, which makes this weird that I had this idea at the same time it came out. LOL:rswt
  5. Jayje

RMMV Slime Kingdom - The Sidescrolling Adventure (Episode 1: And so it begins...)

Updated The battle mechanics for the game with Yanfly's Action Sequences game... ...and changed the price. A big change, but worth it! Feel free to stop by the site through my sig and support. It's ALWAYS appreciated!
  6. Jayje

Just another little update on the Development front. I added some interesting features to make battles a bit less grindey. I hope that you guys can enjoy it. Battle Roulette Preemptive Attacks Both this and Slime Kingdom are available for purchase on Itch and Gamejolt, if you'd like to...
  7. Jayje

RMMV TITANKIN: Prologue -Game Announcement! Coming Feb 2021-

Looks good. Wish you much luck.
  8. Jayje

Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
  9. Jayje

[RPG Maker XP] Issues with running Games on an AMD CP

This had happened regardless of keyboard
  10. Jayje

[RPG Maker XP] Issues with running Games on an AMD CP

I'm not sure if this was ever addressed or not, but I've been having issues running RMXP on my new AMD Gaming PC. For some reason, it will make my player character :asad::hsad: uncontrollable (IE: constantly move them to the LEFT and when I push RIGHT key they go UP instead) . I have a feeling...
  11. Jayje

Hey Gang! How's things been going? I've made a few big changes in my life and hadn't much time to Game Dev. However I have made a big change in this project. I've added a feature where you can have your Monstructs setup a merchant shop where you can get and sell items. However much you get is...
  12. Jayje

Ssssoooo... I know it has been FOREVER since my last post, but I have made more progress on this game. I've just released it on Itch's Holiday Sale in a bundle with another project! Here's a bigger view of the NEW Title screen. I'll be sharing more on what I've done in the coming days. I...
  13. Jayje

RMXP Charon - Zhetan Chronicles [Act I] | GAMEPLAY DEMO OUT NOW

YYYAAAYYY!! ANOTHER RMXP GAME!!!
  14. Jayje

After a bit of stumbling. bumbling and fumbling, I made a NEW trailer. It's a bit more theatrical, but not bad.
  15. Jayje

I made new Battle Intros for regular and Boss Battles! Pretty proud of the results! Se for yourself! Regular: BOSS:
  16. Jayje

RMMV Meet Chatty!

Yet ANOTHER interesting project!
  17. Jayje

RMMV Endless Combat Dungeon

HEY you brought it here!. Nice, I'm in the Facebook group!. This is a great project!
  18. Jayje

RM2k/3 Where the Moon Goes at Night (Demo available)

I like the concept behind this ALOT!
  19. Jayje

RMXP Moonlight Soldier

AAAYYYY! Another XP project! You have my full support! Bonne aventure!(google translate FTW!!)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzh1703