Search results

1. Brrt

[XP] Character running and jumping

very good evening, greetings from the Latin country Venezuela. ¿How's everybody? I have a time that I do not spend here for many different situations. But I have come on this occasion to request a sprite of some character running or jumping, be it a base or any other image. I need it because a...
  2. Brrt

finally I'm already moving forward in my project, excuse the people who don't know Spanish but...

finally I'm already moving forward in my project, excuse the people who don't know Spanish but that's the language of my project xD
  3. Brrt

RPG Maker MV Nintendo Switch edition?

I just realized this and oh god. I want those RTP (T_T)3 I mean that many new maps, new characters and in addition to that, they add the full body portraits ... God I'm dying xD. they get update on this!!!!!
  4. Brrt

Game & Map Screenshots 10

I do not want a middle class millionaire xD but you're right and I did not remember the chairs really. and I just realized that I can put an area that is the TV. I will try to reduce the size, I left it very clear with your examples xD thanks for your help.
  5. Brrt

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Hi guys, I'm already working on my project and trying the tiles that it fits. But I feel that the house is super empty. Or do you think it's fine like this? I will show you the geography of the house and each one of the zones. Ground floor of the house of the protagonist in his childhood. Tell...
  6. Brrt

Hello, my people. Look at a question, if I take the Tiles from the MV RTP and pass them to the...

Hello, my people. Look at a question, if I take the Tiles from the MV RTP and pass them to the ACE, can my project be commercial or not?
  7. Brrt

Maru's MV Bits

oooooooh men, all its beatifulll :3. Thanks for the Tiles :3
  8. Brrt

get the Id of an actor by the value of a variable

thanks very much, It has served me.
  9. Brrt

reviving after I graduated, finally graduated as a graphic designer. so hello again hehe

reviving after I graduated, finally graduated as a graphic designer. so hello again hehe
  10. Brrt

Puru's Artworks

@Puruiro You left me speechless. How beautiful art, marry me! hehe let's leave the jokes aside, I really liked the beautiful palette of colors, the layout, the style of drawing, because everything has liked everything. If we aweboniamos (Venezuelan phrase) you become an artist of some company...
  11. Brrt

get the Id of an actor by the value of a variable

Hello! What's up? I need to know if I can get the Id of an actor by the value of a variable that is constantly changing. for example: $ game_actors [here put the id of the variable so that the value is found] I think if there is a method, to do that. I think I saw it in a tuto or something...
  12. Brrt

Large characters or real height

Thank Guys, thank you very much, I have found very good bases. Now I can start to design my characters. Topic Concluded: 3. I really thank you very much, very soon I will give you some advance of my work.
  13. Brrt

Large characters or real height

Hello, the most likely thing is that there are lots of topics like this in the whole forum. But I'm looking for some in particular, some that I design for myself, I'm looking for a base body to design my characters. I have been searching for days and really like there are many topics I can not...
  14. Brrt

Amy's Artwork

The last ones are great, I want to sprite that way T.T
  15. Brrt

Problems with the game menu

@Shaz I had not really noticed that he was the visual maker, sorry. to be honest to you I also use some of moghunter, to be honest if it is quite similar to moghunter for the particles and the animated background and all those things, the only thing that is different is that it allows you to...
  16. Brrt

Problems with the game menu

First of all, good night, and many will be saying "again this annoyance" but I like to bother xD. I will explain: I use the plugin of Soulpour777, from this page https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/rpg-maker-plugin-soul-ultimate-title-screen/ I really liked this type of title and I...
  17. Brrt

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

Yes, I'm quite independent although I have a friend who is an illustrator but also independent xD
  18. Brrt

I like pet dogs, normal, although hot dogs with a lot of chips and fake is the best.

I like pet dogs, normal, although hot dogs with a lot of chips and fake is the best.
  19. Brrt

I'm not sure if I use MV or ACE. although I would like that all people can play without...

I'm not sure if I use MV or ACE. although I would like that all people can play without restrictions.
  20. Brrt

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

@slimmmeiske2 In short, I can use it quietly as long as I do not put my project on sale, right?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito