Search results

1. Jawnsunn

yo strider is a good game, and a good fighting game character. welcome to the hood son.

yo strider is a good game, and a good fighting game character. welcome to the hood son.
  2. Jawnsunn

Pokemon Corner

I guess I'm the only guy who loves B/W and B2/W2. Just saw a bit of Pokemon Y and the most exciting part of this game is that getting into competitive battling is SOOO MUCH EASIER. EV training is in the form of Super Training and looks to be a lot more faster than traditional EV training. Egg...
  3. Jawnsunn

Pokemon Corner

Honestly, I don't think that really changes anything. I always felt that the Elite Four was the pretty much the ultimate challenge to overcome as a Trainer, to test everything you learned from those 40 hours of training, catching and team-building. Having healing stations and stuff just defeats...
  4. Jawnsunn

Pokemon Corner

I just got done watching Pokemon: The Origin OVA. All I can say is, woah holy ****. Charizard in that anime reached Gurren Lagann levels of hotblooded action. dat seismic toss yo ohhhhhhh god yes
  5. Jawnsunn

Alien Soldier, Shining Force, and Dynamite Headdy. Have fun.

Alien Soldier, Shining Force, and Dynamite Headdy. Have fun.
  6. Jawnsunn

I'm watching mostly the older stuff right now. I just finished the original series and I'm onto...

I'm watching mostly the older stuff right now. I just finished the original series and I'm onto it's sequel Zeta Gundam. G Gundam was the most hypest show for me as kid though. I need to watch that again.
  7. Jawnsunn

I reconnected with my childhood known as the Gundam series. What a glorious reunion...

I reconnected with my childhood known as the Gundam series. What a glorious reunion...
  8. Jawnsunn

So ... atlus was purchased by sega

The most important question about this situation: Can Atlus make a better Sonic game than Sonic Team?
  9. Jawnsunn

So ... atlus was purchased by sega

I believe Sega-SAMMY(a financial company) brought Atlus out, not Sega themselves. But this is whatever to me, as long as Atlus keeps pumping out good RPGs like Radiant Historia, SMT and Etrian Odyssey then I'm cool.
  10. Jawnsunn

If KH was turned into Final Fantasy, people would still eat that **** up. I'm the only one...

If KH was turned into Final Fantasy, people would still eat that **** up. I'm the only one who's waiting for a coherent storyline coming out the KH franchise.
  11. Jawnsunn

Pokemon Corner

****, I'm thinking selling off my pokemon games to get a 3DS and maybe X/Y, but what if I want to catch them all one day? I have each version of every generation starting from the GBA line. And I loved them all... what do I do?
  12. Jawnsunn

Do you hate to lose?

Even in the back row, I always lose. I hate losing and I hate having my party members tell me that I'm the one that uses the most revive potions...
  13. Jawnsunn

GML is easier than Ruby, plus it'll get you started into other languages like C# or...

GML is easier than Ruby, plus it'll get you started into other languages like C# or Actionscript. Just go for it Eschaton and see if you like it.
  14. Jawnsunn

Pokemon Corner

rampardos wants to have a talk with you. oh wait, dinosaurs can't talk...
  15. Jawnsunn

Things with which we have a seething love/hate relationship

anime. because it degrades lower and lower every season. I guess that there are a few that come that are good, but honestly I hate the writing in all of them and stupid generic moe art style annoys the **** out of me. I also have a love-hate relationship with japan now because they chose a...
  16. Jawnsunn

Pokemon Corner

Anything sentai related seems to avoid lawsuits because all lawyers are actually Super Sentai heroes. JUSTICE! Also: how do you make a land-shark even cooler? give it more scythes. Mega Scizor vs Mega Garchomp let's go.
  17. Jawnsunn

EvilEagles' Pixels

Her left arm is kinda noodly. You really improved. The last time I saw you pixel was the Adol Christin fanart.
  18. Jawnsunn

Pokemon Corner

All shinies should just have a huge stat boost. Or at least 31 IVs in each stat.
  19. Jawnsunn

The spiritual rebirth of MegaMan "Mighty No.9"

Megaman Battle Network 3 & 6 and Starforce 3 are actually pretty good RPGs. You just have to put aside some the cliches. MMBN 6 and Starforce 3's stories are a treat though. Loved the conclusion in both series.
  20. Jawnsunn

The spiritual rebirth of MegaMan "Mighty No.9"

Inafune directed/produced the first game. I think he mentioned the BN series being a spin-off of the classic MM universe.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito