Search results

1. Jeneeus Guruman

Equip Battle Command

Equip Battle Command Version: 1.1.1 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction This plugin allows to access equip window to change equipment in battle. Features Changes equipment on battle. Screenshots   Not necessary since the layout is exactly the same as the equip command in the map menu, regardless...
  2. Jeneeus Guruman

Damage Drain/Recoil Rate

Special Parameter: Drain/Recoil Rate Version: 1.1.0 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction This plugin allows to include a state that will PASSIVELY drains a percentage of damage based on the damage dealt to the target as long as the one that has a drain rate parameter. Features Every damage given...
  3. Jeneeus Guruman

Special State: Autolife

Special State: Autolife Version: 1.1.0 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction This plugin allows to include a state that will automatically revive the KO-ed target whenever the state is active. Once the target is automatically revive, the state will be removed. Somewhat like Reraise in Final Fantasy...
  4. Jeneeus Guruman

Graphics Changer

Graphics Auto-Changer Version: 1.2.2 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction This plugin allows to change sprite, face, and sideview graphics automatically depending on the current battler's states, equipment, and class. Features Changes sprites depending on states, equipment, and class. Changes...
  5. Jeneeus Guruman

Preemptive-Surprise Event Battle

Preemptive-Surprise Event Battle Version 1.1.1 By Jeneeus Guruman   Introduction        This plugin allows to make evented encounters have preemptive and surprise encounters.   Features Having the evented encounters to have preemptive and surprise attacks. Triggering the event enemy at his back...
  6. Jeneeus Guruman

Preemptive-Surprise Event Battle

Preemptive-Surprise Event Battle Version 1.0.0 By Jeneeus Guruman   Introduction     This script allows to make evented encounters have preemptive and surprise encounters. Features Having the evented encounters to have preemptive and surprise attacks. Triggering the event enemy at his back...
  7. Jeneeus Guruman

Jeneeus's Alchemy System

Jeneeus's Alchemy System Version: 1.0.1 By Jeneeus Guruman   Introduction      This script allows to create items, weapons, and armors via using skills or items with a success rate based on the user's parameters, $game_variables, etc. It's very useful not just for alchemist characters, but also...
  8. Jeneeus Guruman

Armor and Item Requirement for Skills

Armor and Item Requirement for Skills Version: 1.0.0 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction      Allows you to make some skills requires armor types or items use it. Features Making a skill needs to have at least 1 armor type equipped, the same as weapon types for weapons. Making a skill needs to...
  9. Jeneeus Guruman

Unachiving only one of my Archived Topics

I just want to request to have my RGSS3 Relationship System Script  topic un-archived (I don't know if this is the right term) for me to answer their replies. Though it's there are many of my topics that were archived, I only need this one to be removed from archived status.   Link...
  10. Jeneeus Guruman

A Sudden Return from a Sudden Disappearance

First and foremost, I'm deeply sorry for my quick disappearance from the forums because of creating programs and application (PC) to my very few clients which are my relatives and some of my father's coworkers. Even when I'm done with them, I carried away from playing games, mostly "Ragnarok...
  11. Jeneeus Guruman

About damage formulas

Most of us, if not everyone, knows that the damage formulas can be based on actors ( a ), enemies ( b ), and variables ( v ). Does everyone know how to make a damage formula based on other things like, for example, the skill's own mp cost (I know the mp cost is fixed but what if it's equipped...
  12. Jeneeus Guruman

It's been months...

It's been over 8 months since I haven't visited this forum (or login to be exact). According to my profile, the last time I posted is that I finished a game. But why so long? It's because I was addicted playing games like LoL, Ragnarok Online, and some other games, even games made with RM. And...
  13. Jeneeus Guruman

How to draw Pacman on Bitmap?

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this. I just want to ask on what line of code that can draw a circle (solid, outline, or anything as long as it draws a circle) in RGSSx (1, 2 - recommended, or 3) (or only in Ruby if there's no such thing existed in RGSS). I also searched the...
  14. Jeneeus Guruman

RPG Maker Beach Soccer 2012

A Summer Fun Contest Entry Introduction 8 teams. 62 players. 1 goal. In 1 prestigious summer sports game. Welcome to RPG Maker Beach Soccer 2012! Teams Team Enterbrain (Ace Actors) Enemy RTP Team The Mascots (The Cover Boys and Girls)...
  15. Jeneeus Guruman

Separate Face Parts Request

I just need to separate the hair, face and the ribbon of this face. No need to recolor or anything, just separate and add something that was cut: Or as much as possible, separate the bangs, tail, eyes, nose, mouth, and clothing, therefore these are optional. I don't want to burden you. And...
  16. Jeneeus Guruman

Relationship System

Relationship System Version: 1.1.0 By Jeneeus Guruman     Introduction This script allows to give bonuses to certain partners like parameters and exclusive skills. Features Parameter bonus for each partner. Additional skills depending on the partner and their relationship. Screenshots...
  17. Jeneeus Guruman

Change Actor Graphics on Equip

Change Actor Graphics on Equip Version: 1.0.1 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction This script allows to change sprite and face graphics depending on the equipped weapons or armors. Features Change sprites depending on equipment. Change faces depending equipment. You can change the default...
  18. Jeneeus Guruman

Change Actor Graphics on Equip

Change Actor Graphics on Equip Version: 1.0.1 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction This script allows to change sprite and face graphics depending on the equipped weapons or armors. Features Change sprites depending on equipment. Change faces depending equipment. You can change the default...
  19. Jeneeus Guruman

Relationship System

Relationship System Version: 1.0.0 By Jeneeus Guruman Introduction This script allows to give bonuses to certains partners like stats and exclusive skills Features Stat bonus for each partner. Skill bonus exclusively for each partner. Screenshots How to Use Just insert above main...
  20. Jeneeus Guruman

Relationship System

Thanks for the feedback, Emmych. Anyways, my script for this is already done for VX. Since I don't have XP, I can't make one for that maker. And since I just Ace a while ago from relative of mine which I don't know who, Ace version will be available soon. The link for Relationship System will...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistysKarma