Search results

1. LadyBaskerville

Equipment Variables

@The_Black_Knight With just the plugin by itself, it's not possible right now. But you could probably use SumRndmDde's Equip Comparison Upgrade to add those parameters to the equip screen.
  2. LadyBaskerville

Looking for a script that allows actor sideview battlers to use a single image

I wrote a tiny Javascript snippet for that before, but it hasn't been extensively tested. Just copy this code into a new js file and add it as a plugin (filename doesn't matter): Sprite_Actor.prototype.updateFrame = function() { Sprite_Battler.prototype.updateFrame.call(this); var bitmap...
  3. LadyBaskerville

Implementing a 1st-person "Grid" battle system

You might be able to use Yanfly's Area of Effect and/or Row Formation plugin to create a system like this. (I haven't used either of them myself, just going from their descriptions.)
  4. LadyBaskerville

Equipment Variables

Updated to version 1.03: Added compatibility with HIME_EquipSlotsCore. When using both plugins, make sure to place this plugin below Hime's.
  5. LadyBaskerville

Compatibility issue with LB_EquipVariables and HIME_EquipSlotsCore Plugin

Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't had time to look into it properly before today. Please download this version and replace your current EquipVariables with it. Keep it below Hime's plugin like you had it when the error messages came up. The game should start again, but I haven't done too much...
  6. LadyBaskerville

Enemy Troop Placement with Resolution changes with Community Basic Plugin

I have written two small plugins to help with enemy placement in such situations - you can find the link to them in my signature under "Misc Javascript Snippets".
  7. LadyBaskerville

LadyBaskerville's Miscellaneous Javascript Snippets

Update: Fixed a bug with the Weapon Over Actor snippet that would occur when an actor had no weapon equipped.
  8. LadyBaskerville

Compatibility issue with LB_EquipVariables and HIME_EquipSlotsCore Plugin

Does it make any difference if you change the order of those two plugins in the Plugin Manager? Also, could you please press F8 when the error comes up and show a screenshot of the console window that opens then?
  9. LadyBaskerville

Music and SFX question with dlc?

From what I've seen, there are usually samples for the music packs in the store on this site here: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/resources/rpg-maker-mv#music-sound Maybe some packs that don't have samples on Steam have them here?
  10. LadyBaskerville

Help with LadyBaskerville's Summoning Plugin

I will see if I can add an option to let the summoned actor take an action in the turn they were summoned. The problem is that this would change the normal flow of the default turn based battle (i.e. action selection for all actors -> actions being executed in order depending on agility; when...
  11. LadyBaskerville

I'm having a bug with the script WeaponOverActor

I couldn't test it yet, but try replacing the plugin's content with this: /*: * @plugindesc For sideview battle, change the order in which weapon and actor are drawn. * @author LadyBaskerville * * @help * Use the notetag <Weapon Over Actor> in the actor or weapon notebox * to draw the...
  12. LadyBaskerville

Like Kes and Shaz said, please make a post in the thread or create a new thread in Plugin...

Like Kes and Shaz said, please make a post in the thread or create a new thread in Plugin Support and @ me there so I will see it. When you do, please give more details (preferably screenshots) of how you set up the actors and their equipment before the error occurs. I have an idea what might be...
  13. LadyBaskerville

Plagiarism and Indie Game Development

In general, just familiarize yourself with the engine, try out a few things, see what you can create with the base features and whichever scripts you find that fit with your needs. Maybe even learn scripting yourself if you find it would be helpful and programming is something you are somewhat...
  14. LadyBaskerville

More HUD Faces - Extension for Moghunter's Battle, Party, and Actor HUDs

@Lonewulf123 It only works with the Actor/Battle/Party HUD plugins right now. I do want to update it to include more of Moghunter's plugins eventually, but I can't say when I will get to that :kaoswt2:
  15. LadyBaskerville

Plagiarism and Indie Game Development

Both random encounters and turn-based battles are already part of the default RMXP engine, no need for scripts there :) For other features you need that aren't part of the default engine (like the monster capture system) you can either try to recreate them with events or look for scripts that...
  16. LadyBaskerville

Interest in a Community Minecraft Server?

I was also on the server last summer, and I'd love to join one again, it was a lot of fun! (Especially since I've just gotten back into playing Minecraft again with 1.13 :kaojoy:) I'm GTM+2, and currently on summer break, so I'd be pretty flexible time-wise.
  17. LadyBaskerville

Sorry for the late reply, I was without internet for a while. Just to confirm: Do you mean you...

Sorry for the late reply, I was without internet for a while. Just to confirm: Do you mean you want to change the variables depending on whether a state is applied or not? That should not be too difficult, I could probably implement it sometime this weekend :)
  18. LadyBaskerville

More HUD Faces - Extension for Moghunter's Battle, Party, and Actor HUDs

Updated to version 1.2.2, where this bug should be fixed.
  19. LadyBaskerville

Question about Github plugins for MV

Clicking the "Raw" button will also send you directly to the .js file, which you can then save normally (Ctrl-S, or File - Save in your browser).
  20. LadyBaskerville

LadyBaskerville's Random Resources

Update: Added generator parts for classic Greek armor.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milancete