Search results

1. Jufry_A

Galv's Map Projectiles

FIX, You are right PKirkby. just add any event comment code to event page, although a start event. I think that comment code is just for target events only.
  2. Jufry_A

Galv's Map Projectiles

its for target events. not for start events. The start event does not do anything when I call the script above from the event. Galv.PROJ.atTarget(0,11,5,4,'orb',1,'|s(A:on)',[9],[],3,7,60);
  3. Jufry_A

Galv's Map Projectiles

I use this Script Call: Galv.PROJ.atTarget(0,11,5,4,'orb',1,'|s(A:on)',[9],[],3,7,60); and its not work. What is the problem? But its work with premade, not with script call.
  4. Jufry_A

Virtual Buttons and DPad

Meet random encounter while DPad is Pressed will make button pressed forever and cant to be stopped. is this a bug? Solved: I added ALOE.clearDpadInput(); to Scene_Battle start function
  5. Jufry_A

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Why state motions (like Abnormal, Sleep, Dying, etc) not work?
  6. Jufry_A

LGP - Better Damage Popup

I want to show 0 damage, how to do it? Thanks
  7. Jufry_A

Terrax Lighting system

I move the event with a script: $gameMap.event(e).setPosition(x,y); and light has a delay about 2-3 seconds to move. Please help ME!
  8. Jufry_A

EISLibrarium 1.02 [Updated]

KR is not defined Try to Insert and PUT EISFileSystem script above Amaryllis script. You can download EISFileSystem script in EIS Website it fixed my problem with same issue.
  9. Jufry_A

Just Trying another event

Just Trying another event

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhen