Search results

1. MrNybbles

Who do I report fake/scam websites to?

I am not sure who to contact about a website that is "offering" free steam keys to specific RPG Maker MV DLC. I'd rather not post the link here and give it visibility. I don't know what the actual scam is because I'm not going to click the "Free Download" link, but between the broken English...
  2. MrNybbles

Question about incorporating the Community_Basic.js code

Until now I have been assuming that plug-in Community_Basic.js is meant as sample a project to teach some of the basic mechanics of how plug-ins work and has the author listed as "RM CoreScript team". This made sense to me because it showed how to hook in to functions instead of replace them...
  3. MrNybbles

Hello, All!

Hello! Likes: Writing code, RPGs, etc. Dislikes: Talking about myself, Grinding, etc.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhen