Search results

1. FlynnSP

Global Damage Formulas

Global Damage Formulas Introduction The Global Damage Formulas plugin allows to use global functions as damage formulas. This allows to stay consistent with the damage formulas and edit them easily. You don't need to go through all of your skills and items anymore ! Save as many formulas as...
  2. FlynnSP

How do I change my username?

Hi @Archeia , I'd like my username to be changed to {FlynnSP}, please. :smile:
  3. FlynnSP

RMMZ Returning JS in Message Core Macro [VisuStella]

Hello, I'm using VisuStella Message Core plugin for RPG Maker MZ, and I'm trying to use Text Code Replacements to create macros for stats display. For instance, I want to be able to write Restores \HP[500] in item description and have this result : I can do that by writing Restores \c[18]500...
  4. FlynnSP

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Bug report : Plugins: RowFormation, BattleSysCTB Explanation: There is an incompatibility between these plugins. In battle, when we exit the Rows menu, the screen refreshes and the turn order disappears until the end of the battle.
  5. FlynnSP

Passive Skill

Your plugin is very helpful but... Is it possible to remove a passive skill ?   I use the YEP_EquipBattleSkill which allows to equip and remove character skills. The passive skill is working well, but if I remove it, its effect is still working. Is there a way to disable a passive skill by...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyonStop