Search results

1. change variable names in javascript

$dataSystem.variables[variableId] = "insertname"; Probably works but they don't persist through saves though so you would have to call it again at load time.
  2. As I'm getting to know RPGM MV I'm seeing a lot of missing features from previous versions. Why is that?

I mean I specifically said approved features forum too, you even have a thread there that was apparently "approved" but never done, as I said most of even those are bug fixes and most are still ignored even there.
  3. As I'm getting to know RPGM MV I'm seeing a lot of missing features from previous versions. Why is that?

The real answer is laziness and greed, you can give excuses all you want about mobile compatibility and "ease of use" even though more potential options doesn't really make it harder, but they had the power to make their own official editor plugins and didn't. 245 threads in editor improvement...
  4. Custom object manipulation

You say it's not a tileset, then is it an event? Just make page conditions, otherwise turn the building into an event with page condition switch. If it's some object made with javascripting then you should have someway to access it and a parallel at map start with conditional branch if switch on...
  5. Remove Member on Menu Open, Add Back on Close?

Rather than the add and removing you can just use the guest followers plugin. http://himeworks.com/2016/03/guest-followers/
  6. I'm using Yanfly's Party Manager and am running into a problem.

You can probably use Yanfly Skill Core and use the custom show/requirement notetags.
  7. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

$gameMap.eventsXyNt(x, y); That will return an array of events at that x, y.
  8. Map Screen Plugin Request

You can do it, but the room entering would naturally be more work, you can use a variable per map and at the start of the game for every variable you use, use the change variable command set to script and put in []; Then don't use them for anything but map unlocks, then you would have to either...
  9. Map Screen Plugin Request

It depends on what you are trying to do, if you want to draw a big map composed of multiple maps with parts that get filled in by acquiring map items, easily, can even make it scroll by using move picture commands when movement buttons are pressed. If you want fog of war per step that would be a...
  10. Map Screen Plugin Request

You can change the switches to whatever you want, then just turn on that switch before the mini game.
  11. Map Screen Plugin Request

I mean if that above doesn't work for said mini game you can just add an extra switch check. if (!$gameMap.isEventRunning() && !SceneManager.isSceneChanging() && !$gameSwitches.value(1) && !$gameSwitches.value(2)) $gameSwitches.setValue(1, true); In that case if switch 2 is on it won't toggle...
  12. Map Screen Plugin Request

Not sure what you mean, if you change that in plugin file to that it won't turn on switch if an event is playing when you hit the key.
  13. Map Screen Plugin Request

Change Input.myActions = function(key) { switch(key) { case 1: if (!$gameMap.isEventRunning() && !SceneManager.isSceneChanging() && !$gameSwitches.value(1)) $gameSwitches.setValue(1, true); break; } };
  14. Shows face in shared common events

You would need to know how to script to do this, but you can make an array of all NPCs in the game with a face name and face index then use $gameMessage.setFaceImage(array[mapId, eventId].faceName, array[mapId, eventId].faceIndex), probably would need to edit the function that shows text with...
  15. Map Screen Plugin Request

You can turn it off in the common event by waiting for input with a conditional branch, turn it off when button ok is pressed for example and erase all pictures. Here's a common event example if switch 1 turns it on. Oh and put wait 1 at the top or else it will lag.
  16. Map Screen Plugin Request

Not sure what you did wrong, I couldn't get it to crash even messing up commas in new project. Just put this into a new js file near top of plugins, tab already changed to 1. Input.keyMapper = { 9: 1, // tab 13: 'ok', // enter 16: 'shift', // shift 17: 'control'...
  17. Map Screen Plugin Request

Yes, with conditional branches just set it up set it first checks a switch that will be off, then set up the images based off variables, turn on switch to prevent it from running again, below that have a conditional branch checking if button ok is pressed or whatever and just remove pictures and...
  18. Map Screen Plugin Request

You can add it as a new js file at the top of the plugin list, the base code is in rpg_core.js
  19. Map Screen Plugin Request

Not sure about map tutorial, but to add a button to do things is really easy. Input.keyMapper = { 9: 'tab', // tab 13: 'ok', // enter 16: 'shift', // shift 17: 'control', // control 18: 'control', // alt 27: 'escape', // escape 32: 'ok', //...
  20. Map Screen Plugin Request

If you mean a mini map plugin there are a ton of plugins or guides even how to make them, if you want just a world map overview that you can't actually do anything on, you can do that with a common event and making your own picture of the map with different things shown based off a variable you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyonStop