Search results

1. mmiller9280

Hi there

So I’ve lurked around these forums for a while, but rarely post. I’m an elementary school teacher by trade, and am working on my RPG Maker MZ project “Sempiternal” as a side project. The game itself is about 60% done, but it’s using a lot of default assets (as I’m just trying to finish the game...
  2. mmiller9280

RMMZ Descriptive State Display

Oh, awesome thanks! I don't think it works for MZ though, unless I'm doing something wrong. Even loading it into a blank MZ project I get "Syntax Error: Unexpected Identifier" upon playtest.
  3. mmiller9280

RMMZ Descriptive State Display

So I'm looking for something to give my players more information about what states are inflicted on enemies and players. Essentially, what I'm looking for is the State Tooltip Display plugin created by Olivia, but for RPG Maker MZ (fingers crossed she might make it soon! :)) That plugin is...
  4. mmiller9280

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

The code I posted works perfectly...though maybe it’s a fluke . In addition to the math floor statement, I’m looking to do extra damage to the monster and add one tp to the actor who used the skill if the IF statement is true. (Enemy has state 47) Hopefully that’s not too confusing. Thanks for...
  5. mmiller9280

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I'm very new to coding, so any help is appreciated. Basically, I'm looking for a skill to apply a random set of states if the enemy is affected by one particular state, and do damage regardless. if (b.isStateAffected(47)) (b.addState(Math.floor(Math.random() * 9) + 60)); (a.atk * 12/b.def * 5)...
  6. mmiller9280

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hello! I've browsed these forums before, but this will be my first time posting. I've bought a lot of your plugins, they're awesome! Recently I bought the ATB Battle System plugin for RPG Maker MZ, and I was wondering if there was a way to visually show what skill the enemy is going to use...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyonStop