Search results

1. liamx2000

RMMV Plugin question for battles

Ah thanks very much
  2. liamx2000

RMMV Plugin question for battles

Hi all , do any of you know if there are any Plugins that can use pictures to show the character attacking before they attack ? like in Fire Emblem Heroes for example , Here is a picture of what Id like to do.
  3. liamx2000

How do I stop a SV enemy from pulsating ?

I want to make the SV enemy completely frozen so it's just a still image as it's a wooden barrel so it looks silly seeing a barrel pulsate slightly.
  4. liamx2000

Making an Enemy a breakable object on the battle map.

Yeah so in simple 1) player attacks enemy which is a picture of a barrel which is stored in the SV enemies folder. 2) Barrel has 1 HP so it dies with one hit 3) Once Barrel gets killed a battle animation plays on the SV battle screen showing you the item that came from it.
  5. liamx2000

Making an Enemy a breakable object on the battle map.

I want to make an Enemy a breakable object on the battle map so think of the enemy as a breakable object that only takes one hit to break like a Barrel for example. I need to make it so when you hit the Enemy(barrel) it will die(break) with one hit and once it dies a battle animation will play...
  6. liamx2000

Lower a Side View Battler on the battle map

My side view character is too high on my battle map I would like to be able to move them around like you could in RPGMaker2003 , But can't see anyway to do it , I'm using Mogs Battle engine I saw someone say you can change the position of SV characters in the rpg_managers.js file and I tried...
  7. liamx2000

Battle background question

I am trying to use the Galv Layer plugin but I'm confused , I tried the demo and it works so then I copied and pasted the script and tried it in my troops condition section but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong ? I also tried it as an event on the map screen like the Demo and it works but...
  8. liamx2000

Battle background question

Hi all I wanted to ask are there any plugins that can allow us to add layers to our battle backgrounds ? I have added an example picture from DIGIMON Dawn on the DS , you can see the metal barrel in the foreground , Id like to be able do something like this with my battle backgrounds or is it...
  9. liamx2000

Rpg Maker MV defeat a room of enemies question.

Thank you all I shall give it a go.
  10. liamx2000

Rpg Maker MV defeat a room of enemies question.

Hi all , in one of my dungeons I want to be able to do a Zelda like puzzle where you have to defeat a room of enemies to open a door, so my room has four enemies walking around and when you walk into them a battle starts so now I just want to be able to make it so the game knows when all four...
  11. liamx2000

Show picture question

Will I still be able to let the picture rotate and spin while using one of these ? which is the better do you think ?
  12. liamx2000

Show picture question

Hi all , Simple question whats the easiest way to lock a picture on the screen because I have Gear Cog that I want to spin around in one place and I have managed to get it to rotate but when I move my character it follows them and I want it to stay where I left it in one place .
  13. liamx2000

pictures of faces not showing up at first

Thanks one of the fixes worked ! , very much appreciated to all who replied
  14. liamx2000

Hi was just reading a topic you made about Grid free Doo Dads and you had the same problem I am...

Hi was just reading a topic you made about Grid free Doo Dads and you had the same problem I am having right now , when I start the game the faces don't appear but they do appear once you open and close the menu one time , I just wanted to ask did you ever find a fix for this ?
  15. liamx2000

Awww dam , any idea what Plugins they are ? If you guys had the problem how would you go about fixing it ? has anyone on here had this problem and if so did you find a way a way around it ?
  16. liamx2000

I think the YEP_GridFreeDooDads plugin is the cause of the issue , I turned it off and now faces can be seen straight away , I wonder why it causes an issues with the face sets ? can it be fixed ?
  17. liamx2000

Hey all , I assume this is a plugin issue , one of my projects has this weird issue where the faces and pictures don't appear at first in the character menu screen , You have to open the menu then close it and when you open it for the second time the pictures of the characters faces appear again...
  18. liamx2000

Need help making a plugin work correctly

Right I think I FINALLY did it , I think I was having problems because I was actually using Mogs Demo to try and make the template work I tried making anew project and doing the step by step guide and It seems to be working fingers crossed , but thank you for replying and offering to help me.
  19. liamx2000

Need help making a plugin work correctly

I have been trying for days now to use one of MOGS battle template plugins with mixed results , I followed their tutorial but my battle screen still looks off and I have no idea what I need to edit to make it look correctly and the annoying thing is I managed to do it a few years ago with an...
  20. liamx2000

Mogs Battle command plugin help please.

Hello I'm having an issue trying to get my custom made command menu to work, it works with my old project which is an older version of MOGS Demo, I'm trying to update my project you see because my Project is using a very old version of Mogs demo so I wanted to update it to the new master...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyonStop