Search results

1. Rikert

remove the item count symbol "x"

Want to get rid of the "x" symbol next to the item amount, cause it seems unnecessary. Using a custom font, which makes it come out as a "[?]" symbol though. I'm just not sure what to specifically edit in the script (other forum posts about the same issue solve it but don't say what they did)...
  2. Rikert

RMVXA RENT: the Game

In RENT: the Game you go to exaggerated and comedic RPG length to pay your rent, after not reading the fine print on the agreement. With only five days to earn a few thousand of dollars you’ll have to do anything and everything, clean and dirty, to get it. Explore the city for goodies and...
  3. Rikert

2 save / load screen questions

have 2 questions for changing something with the save / load screen, and if there is a simple script edit (if it can be simple) i can do? Here the save screen, basic format. #1: can i use faces rather than sprites? sprites i use are big. #2: can i display gold? gold is a major factor in the...
  4. Rikert

Is Zerbu's scripts for commercial use?

I'm want to use scripts by Zerbu, which are exactly what i need. http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/560-message-box-size-and-position-options-updated/ and http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/607-text-sound-effect-updated/ I looked all around but he doesn't say if they can be used for...
  5. Rikert

Animation help

Wanted to know if there is a way of animating with individual sprites in a sprite sheet. I found this worm sprite. I'm wondering how you would implement sprite sheets to make an animation? using VX Ace. Thank you
  6. Rikert

Text Box Y-Position (away from boarder)

looking around for help on this, but nothing i find seems to help, or i'm just really bad at figuring scripts out (probably the latter). Just want to know how to move the text box slightly away from the boarder of the screen. Thank You
  7. Rikert

Conversation Event Help

Just want to know if there is a easier way to do this than i'm thinking. I have a big character and need the player to move to a certain spot to make it look right, and they have more event pages for extra dialogue. Is there some kind of condition i can set that will cause the player to...
  8. Rikert

Text boxes at top of screen?

Is there a simple way to position text boxes at top of screen by default?
  9. Rikert

window opacity help

trying to make the windows / message boxes in my game solid (non-transparent). I changed a bunch of things to 255, but still not sure which one specifically to change or if it's a window skin thing. note: using Ace Core Engine, Ace Message System, Ace Battle Engine.
  10. Rikert

Making a picture a background (non-parallax)?

Is there a way to make a picture a background, that way i can stack tiles and assets on top of it? Can the parallax be edited to not move? Thank you : )
  11. Rikert

Side scroll view: Sprite hovers

Making a side scrolling view in my game, but my sprites seem to hover a couple pixels. My sprites are touching the bottom of sprite sheet tiles, but still doesn't change it. please help, thanks : )

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyonStop