Search results

1. Your graphics look terrific.

Your graphics look terrific.
  2. Thanks!

Thanks!
  3. You posted a lawnmower image on the forums a couple of years ago. Is it free use (with credit)...

You posted a lawnmower image on the forums a couple of years ago. Is it free use (with credit)? I have no idea whether my game will ever be posted on Steam, but I like to think it might be someday.
  4. Orange Change Save File Name

Is there a way to change just one file? In other words, I'm using the OrangeAutoSave plugin to autosave whenever the characters rest at a campfire or inn, and that works great, but the autosave file looks exactly like other save files, so players could accidentally overwrite it. If I could at...
  5. Creating Camp Fire

I know this was posted a year ago, so this isn't any help to the original poster, but I've been using that plugin for a long time, and it always behaves this way. The tint screen was a red herring, imo. I came up with a simple solution: I created a second light source that fills the entire...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greatgamegal