Search results

1. KucingBudhug

Kucing's Art Dump

Hello fellow RM forum artists! I am still new to the community and decided to share my works with you here. Other than creating free resources which is my secondary priority atm, I make arts for my personal enjoyment and for living. I draw mostly pixel arts, but I do manga style drawing as well...
  2. KucingBudhug

[FREE] KucingBudhug's Original Graphic Resources

Hello, my name is KucingBudhug and I want to share some resources I made to anyone who wants to use them. All graphic resources I post here are FREE for everyone, for commercial and non-commercial projects. You may edit and share these resources, as long as you give proper credit to the creator...
  3. KucingBudhug

A Stray Cat Comes to Your Neighborhood

Greetings, people!  :) My name is KucingBudhug, you can call me Kucing for short (Kucing means cat btw). I'm a returning RPG Maker user who just got her copy of RPG Maker MV, liking it so far! I'm currently working as an artist in certain mobile game company, but I'm also taking personal...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greatgamegal