Search results

1. tiagoms

Zeus Video Player

Hello Zeus, I have a problem. My version: RMVXA The script works. The movie (.avi) is usually presented (discarding the possibility of problems with codec) The problem is that it can be presented only one film. When trying to run a second film, there is a bug. The audio of the second film...
  2. tiagoms

Zeus Video Player

Zeus, the script works in rmvxa?
  3. tiagoms

RMVXA - Skip Movie (cancel Video)

Hello. I need a script to jump / cancel a video during your playing by pressing a button. example: "Video and reproducing" (1: 00min) 20sec to complete, it is pressed "esc" and the video stops (stop, end) ps sorry for bad English.
  4. tiagoms

A Guide to Yami's 'Battle Symphony'

not is possible? initial position: 200, 300 jump to position: 230, 360 ? it is possible?
  5. tiagoms

A Guide to Yami's 'Battle Symphony'

The Jump command, quoted in post # 1, talks about moving on the axis X. It is possible to determine the Y axis in the jump? example:jump arc Y main? or "jump to X,Y" ?
  6. tiagoms

Question of the "Input" for condition.

I found a solution to the problem, but the solution you offer is MUCH BETTER. xD ps- What does mean "each do |sym|" ?
  7. tiagoms

Question of the "Input" for condition.

Hello. I am struggling to create conditions for the "input". My idea is to use all the keyboard letters, but to create conditions for "When pressed another button besides the determined". use many "or" let the very large code.   Teste 1: Large line Code... Test 2: Fail Could someone...
  8. tiagoms

TiagoMS - Jump Script (first Script) v1.4a (04.19.2015)

Update. v.1.4 == Edit == Update v1.4a
  9. tiagoms

(RGSS3 doubts) Problem - My First Script

Thanks, with your help, I managed to solve my problem and release my first script.
  10. tiagoms

TiagoMS - Jump Script (first Script) v1.4a (04.19.2015)

Script de Pulo (Jump Script) v.1.4a (04.19.2015) (My First Script :D :rock-right: ) Compatible With: RMVXAce Compatible :Nice Facility to use: Easy Lag: Low     Conditions of Use Can be modified, and released, but keep the credits to me thanks. What is the script Add jump...
  11. tiagoms

the "..." in the Portuguese language (Brazil), in this case, indicates continuity. was an expression. meaning I tested it with 2, tested it with 3, 4 tested, tested with 5 ... the code works. However, I did a little editing. Reason: when X == @X, the character execute the jump. Solution...
  12. tiagoms

Result: Edit === image attachment. ===== EDIT 2 ===== Out of curiosity realized: But in this case, the hero gets out of jumping map. if passable?(@x,@y,2...3..4..5..6..)
  13. tiagoms

It's a Jump of script. In this case, as I would put the command "jump"? This is a original idea: But, not work correctly. == EDIT == Demo Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3d2YApCS0RxRG1SV2FGOWhOZFk/view?usp=sharing
  14. tiagoms

Hello, I'm doing a "Jump" script, but I have a problem. Following the script (situation) ==aligned== 1 stone: (-5, -4, -3, -2) 2 stones: (-5, -4, -3) 3 stones: (-5, -4) 4 stones: (-5) 5 stones: (Not Work) ==with spaces== stone, space, stone: (-5, -4) stone, space, stone, space...
  15. tiagoms

What features you want to have in an ATB system?

I looked quickly, how to customize is very different (apparently) most scripts. Initially freaked out, I will have to stop more calmly to understand. My level in RGSS3 is very low (yet). I decided to learn, but I'm learning to write a script for "jump" without bugs.
  16. tiagoms

Battle Engine Symphony

What has changed in the script? because on GitHub, it is different. Divided ... did not understand.
  17. tiagoms

Got it, so the script is ready. I searched on google: "doublex ECATB". It is great, I will analyze calmly.   http://rpgmaker.net/scripts/549/
  18. tiagoms

Sorry, I'm having difficulty with English. Simply put: You ask ideas for the script, but will be "1 script" or will new addons for the Yami? example: **** "One Script" Script Editor: Scene_Battler Scene_GameOver doublex ATB or (Only addons)   Battle Scene Scene_GameOver Yami ATB - Doublex...
  19. tiagoms

Doublex, I do not remember now questioned, but this script will be a "new script" (ex- doublex ATB Script v1.00) or will all addons already created? example: (Script Editor) Yami ATB -Doublex Yami ATB Addon 1 -Doublex Yami ATB Addon 2 -Doublex Yami ATB Addon 3 ... ?
  20. tiagoms

possibility of using "forced actions" during the battle, through a call "common event" without using ATB (or determine a cost). Reason: Create skills "cooperatives" different. Example: Actor 1, using his ability, will make all allies with less than 20% health, attack a specific enemy. but none...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greatgamegal