Search results

1. DarkSearinox92

RMMV A little Change to Yanfly Item Disassemble

No, i'm saying to use the items, but only show a determinate category of item. Maybe you can show in the window item disassembly only a specific type of items... I need the possibility to create a sort of filter with javascript, i don't know...
  2. DarkSearinox92

Oh, i missed that functions, so it's perfect in this way. What about categorize and show only a determinate category of item? :(
  3. DarkSearinox92

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

It's a weird thing, because Github was born for programmers and pretty much any other project outside of RPG Maker that I had a chance to test / try was on github. Any. I also talk to you about official things. They are usually always all on github ... It is just a portal where there is the...
  4. DarkSearinox92

Hi guys, read and see if you can think of an idea. I try to explain to you: Basically I'm using the yanfly script that allows you to have more currencies in addition to gold, precisely through the variables. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/More_Currencies_(YEP) I have created a new type of object...
  5. DarkSearinox92

MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

Amazing! Please can you do a version even for MV? ç_ç
  6. DarkSearinox92

Wow! Well I'm using the classic RPG Maker move camera. No script! However I think this way can easily fix the problem. If someone wants to move the camera, in this case, to show something in the same room, the lights will remain active because previously you increase the radius. That way I...
  7. DarkSearinox92

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

Here i am, so i've done lots of test. Forget about that error because i found the culript (my error). But i've found lots of strange things. I prepared for you the project. Please add audio folder and image folder (i've only put an image under pictures, be sure to don't delete it. In the...
  8. DarkSearinox92

I, your humble servant. I demand your power as no mortal here is able to get their hands on this project. (if you don't intervene, everything dies here). Please, see my post #351!
  9. DarkSearinox92

@ImaginaryVillain @Aesica Come baaaaack pleaseee!!! ç_ç
  10. DarkSearinox92

Hey Chaucer, don't worry! Thank you too for the reply! The latest one, of course. I would also like to raise another problem with you. To overcome the problem of lag in audio loading of a few seconds, I am using this script...
  11. DarkSearinox92

Space Between Letters

UP? Guys? Anybody can help with this problem?
  12. DarkSearinox92

@chaucer Are you there? :(
  13. DarkSearinox92

No wait. On github, the latest version is 2.0 You're talking about mv, right? https://github.com/ImaginaryVillain/community_lights/blob/master/Community_Lighting.js This is it. See, version 2.0, and the fire radius is working. P.S. Remember to do "update" with dx mouse on the plugin, in...
  14. DarkSearinox92

Update the plugin, i wrote that problem and Aesica fixed it. Post 321. Go to Github and take the new version. @ImaginaryVillain I have an upgrade to ask. We set the radius to make the game load the lights within an X radius, right? Ok. I have tested the function and it is perfect. There...
  15. DarkSearinox92

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

@Hudell Hi, Hudell. I've upgraded NWJS to the latest version, v0.49.2. Someone say that the last compatible version is 0.33.5. Is it true? :( If yes, do you have a plan to update the script and make it compatible with new versions? Thank you so much for your reply! EDIT: Ok, i missed it...
  16. DarkSearinox92

Upgrade NWJS on RPG MAKER MV - Can we do it?

@MushroomCake28 Really??? So i need to stay at 0.33.5?! Oh god... Noooo...... :(((((((( I don't know if the fps bug is still present at that version, or not ... @KillerGin what about yours?? :(
  17. DarkSearinox92

@ImaginaryVillain Guys, amazing story to tell even here, for the problem that i said pages ago about fps drops (i've also opened a new thread (here) Upgrading NWJS to the newest version, resolved this damn problem!!! Incredible T_T So happy! i've done other tests and they no longer crash when...
  18. DarkSearinox92

BIG FPS PROBLEM - FPS drop to steady 30

Guys, amazing story to tell: Upgrading NWJS to the newest version, resolved this damn problem!!! Incredible T_T So happy! i've done other tests and they no longer crash when overloading scenes. Upgrades are a godsend! A shame that Rpg maker mv is no longer supported in this aspect (for...
  19. DarkSearinox92

Upgrade NWJS on RPG MAKER MV - Can we do it?

I understand, thank you so much for precious advices. I would like to try to play with the steam sdk in the future! But the most important: Upgrading the nwjs fixed a damn bug that occurred on fps (here the topic of the problem that i opened..., and I'm very happy. Plus, i solved the iavra...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greatgamegal