Search results

1. dazed

@Quexp only sometimes ;)

@Quexp only sometimes ;)
  2. dazed

making a game like *works super hard for 3 hours then doesn't touch it for 3 weeks*

making a game like *works super hard for 3 hours then doesn't touch it for 3 weeks*
  3. dazed

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Ooh, I love those new tiles! Which ones are you using? Loving the plants.
  4. dazed

frustrating myself with the FES tiles right now

frustrating myself with the FES tiles right now
  5. dazed

No Travel Play Jam: Review Submissions!

Here are my reviews! Monster Reign Lockdown at Lilac Stuck in a Wall
  6. dazed

RMMV No Travel Game Jam: Stuck In A Wall

Alright, so this was short n sweet! I'm just going to break this review up by character. HAROLD This kinda felt... too short. It didn't feel like much happened. I appreciated getting to pick my own weapon, armour, and magic, but I started to get tired of people running up and giving Harold...
  7. dazed

Does gender changes when changing classes bother you?

I've played that game a lot and I don't remember any of the human characters ever looking like they changed sex when they changed classes. For me, the characters did look genderless and I never noticed anything out of the ordinary. I always viewed every one of the "races" of FFTA2 as having...
  8. dazed

Map design?

For this complaint in particular - don't be afraid to make maps a little smaller! Sometimes when I'm playing games I feel like there's a lot of extra space on maps where there doesn't need to be. But also, at the same time, remember that not every corner of a map needs to be filled with...
  9. dazed

Front View vs Side view

Personally, I enjoy side view more because I kinda like to see more of the action. But as people have said above, it can be really graphics-heavy and a bit overwhelming at times, so I prefer side view with more sparing animation.
  10. dazed

RMMV Lockdown at Lilac (No Travel Jam Entry)

Alright! I had a blast playing this and I'm super excited to review it for you. STORY I have the memory of a goldfish, so when I started playing this, I didn't remember what you'd said about this being part of a larger project: but when I started playing it, I could tell immediately. I could...
  11. dazed

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Could I have my username changed to "dazed", please? Thank you in advance! <3
  12. dazed

RMMV Monster Reign (No Travel Game Jam Entry)

Thank you! And it's no problem :)
  13. dazed

RMMV Monster Reign (No Travel Game Jam Entry)

Alright! I just played this, but I've gotten stuck on floor 3 as I've been transported into the middle of a wall and can't move. I'm guessing this wasn't intentional? Anyway, here are my thoughts: STORY AND CHARACTERS So it's a simple story, but what I was missing from this was character...
  14. dazed

What's your one favorite thing about RPG Maker Engine?

I totally second this! It's probably cliché at this point, but I just love how easy RPG Maker is to use. Coding totally confuses me and I love the way that RPG Maker is laid out so that you can pretty much always see what you're doing.
  15. dazed

RPG Maker Stay at Home Sale!

Well, I sure picked the right time to get back into using RPG Maker! :)
  16. dazed

What's the largest RM game you played all the way through?

I don't actually know! I don't really like playing games on my computer, for some reason - not long games, anyway. But I think it's either Wadanohara or Outlaw City.
  17. dazed

The Songs that never get old...

Why has nobody said it yet? There's one clear answer to this question...
  18. dazed

Should Final Fantasy go back to fantasy?

Me too! I love the FFT games and I feel like some of my favourite Final Fantasy games are actually the spin-offs.
  19. dazed

Should Final Fantasy go back to fantasy?

I haven't really played that many Final Fantasy games - I've kinda skipped about and only really played what's been available to me, which isn't much because I only have a DS, 3DS, and PSP. But I played a bit of XIII when there was still an XBox in the household and I really just couldn't enjoy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zindasan0078