Search results

1. Alistair

AP - Enemy Action Control

Enemy Action Control This plugin allows for greater control over the actions that enemies take during battle. By default we are limited to one condition per skill and the conditions given in the Maker do not include crucial things like checking if any enemy is afflicted by a state or not. To...
  2. Alistair

AP - Mana Shield

Introduction This is a conversion of my Mana Shield plugin for RPG Maker MV. It should now be fully compatible with RPG Maker MZ. A Mana Shield can have many functions. There’s a few different shield types to be used with this plugin. Split is known best: It will split damage between HP and...
  3. Alistair

AP - Blocking

~ Blocking ~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.   ► Introduction This plugin introduces what I call "Block Rate" and "Block Reduction". The Block Rate determines the likeliness of blocking an incoming attack...
  4. Alistair

[ADDON] AP - Ability Distribution

~ Ability Distribution ~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.   The Ability Distribution plugin is an addon to my Stat Distribution plugin: It will thus not work on its own. Make sure that both plugins are always...
  5. Alistair

AP - Stat Distribution

~ Stat Distribution~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.   So here's my take on this popular system. With this plugin your actors gain Points upon levelling up that can be spent to increase your heroes' params. This...
  6. Alistair

Gold rate / Drop rate

~ Gold  & Drop Rate~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.   By default, the editor only allows the party to have a "Double Item Rate" and "Double Gold" flag. This flag does not stack. There is an experience rate but...
  7. Alistair

Equipment (& States & Enemies) Extra Damage

~ Equipment Extra Damage~   by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.   This plugin allows your equipment (and states) to deal additional damage. For example: In my game there is an accessory called "Fan of the Goddess". Actors equipped with...
  8. Alistair

Zombie/Vampiric State

~ Zombie  & Vampiric State/Equipment~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.     This Plugin will allow you to use notetags to create Zombie and Vampiric States. To quickly explain these two: Zombie will turn Healing into Damage (and the...
  9. Alistair

Mana Shield

~ Mana Shield~ by Alistair For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic. This Plugin is a mere conversion of its RPG Maker VX Ace counterpart. I have taken some optional notetags out, but they will be added back in in a short time. Mana Shields are pretty...
  10. Alistair

Load/Save Parties

~ Load & Save Parties  ~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. I won't update this thread anymore. This script will allow you to save party formations and load them later on. Instructions: Place this script in a free slot above Main but below Materials. Use the given...
  11. Alistair

Critical Hit

~ Critical Hit~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. I won't update this thread anymore.   This script will allow you to control Critical Hits a little more. It will provide you with two Notetags: <critical: +x%> and <critical_damage: +x%> The first one will raise/lower...
  12. Alistair

Custom Sale Price

~ Custom Prices~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. I won't update this thread anymore. Hey all. I wrote this script when I wanted a special merchant in my game who travels around the world and meets the party at the remotest places just to offer them special items for...
  13. Alistair

Mana Shield

~ Mana Shield  ~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. I won't update this thread anymore. Hi again! I know there are several scripts covering this, but I'm all for diversity. :D The script will allow your weapons, armours and states to have mana shield capability. New...
  14. Alistair

Yanfly Lunatic States - How to get attacker?

Hi all! I was wondering if it was possible to determine the user of an attack in YEA - Lunatic States. I stumbled upon this when I tried to create a Thorn Aura state. I know there are scripts out there concerning that but actually that's not the point. I think that it would be useful to know...
  15. Alistair

Cat Nip

~ Cat Nip  ~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. I won't update this thread anymore.   Final Fantasy X-2 Players, gather! :D Everyone else: You may stay as well :) . In Final Fantasy there's an accessory called "Cat Nip". If the wearer's HP reach a critical level it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zindasan0078