Search results

1. Nilom

Can too many Parrarel Events cause the game to freeze?

There should be pretty many sites like this. Uncle Google should be able to help you. :biggrin:
  2. Nilom

Can too many Parrarel Events cause the game to freeze?

Try another converter/site.
  3. Nilom

Which is the better practice for long scripts?

Ok thank you. It is good to know. Unfortunately my javascript skills are not good enough yet to create my own plugins with listeners. I'll stick to calling functions for now. :LZScheeze:
  4. Nilom

I think it is not nececcarily a javascript question as my main questions are about the RPG Maker MV engine, it's limitations and how effectively it handles the code. But thanks for moving anyhow.
  5. Nilom

Actually that helps a lot, thank you! I'm not sure if I understood 3), though. Does it mean that functions called within an event are treated like the function is run inside the event initially? So all context will be based on the event which called the function? Would it be enough to just pass...
  6. Nilom

So, I use a lot of scripts in my game, that have more than the very limited 12 script lines. Now I wanted to know which of these two options is the better practice? Option A: Use a javascript shortener site, shorten the code to a single line and paste it into the script event command. And of...
  7. Nilom

HOW TO RETURN THE ATK VALUE OF WEAPON?

$gameActors.actor(1).equips()[0].params[2]+$gameActors.actor(1).equips()[1].params[2] What's the problem? But I agree. Mushrooms Variant might be more elegant as you do not need if checks. I use the script that I suggested mainly for the formula tab of skills to let the attack do x% mainhand or...
  8. Nilom

HOW TO RETURN THE ATK VALUE OF WEAPON?

Dependend on where you want to show the weapon attack you can use this script or set a variable with the script tab inside the variable command: $gameActors.actor(1).equips()[0].params[2] Character ID (look at the number in the actors tab in your database) Equip ID (look at the number in the...
  9. Nilom

Turning MP into Rage, Energy, etc.

They are used in Aesicas plugin. You can find it in her signature.
  10. Nilom

Revive kills zombie... how?

I think you'll need Yanfly's Target Core. Then you could use a custom target eval.
  11. Nilom

It's a great game. Where else can you imprison, kill and do whatelse with everyone including...

It's a great game. Where else can you imprison, kill and do whatelse with everyone including your own family? :D
  12. Nilom

Multi Timers

Oh I see! That is pretty clever. Thank you again so much. :LZSsmile: Edit: @Shaz The timer seems to work perfectly fine! Would it be possible to change the opacity of an event when the timer is finisehd? Or to alternatively have two commands in the same timer? Change (Self Var and Self Switch)...
  13. Nilom

Multi Timers

Thank you this is amazing! I will check later if I can find the self variable number and if it worked. :kaoluv: Will it always be the same number as the variable ID? Or are 1-4 used by self switch A-D?
  14. Nilom

Multi Timers

@Shaz Dear Shaz. Could you tell me how I can manipulate Self Variables from Yanfly's Self Switches and Variables? I see that you knew a solution for bazrat a month ago, regarding to self switches. The self variable is called "Self Var nodes setup" and I would like to set it to 0 after 30...
  15. Nilom

Help with making Ore respawn

Yeah. It is totally worth it. They are all compatible and there are a lot.
  16. Nilom

I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for but there is an addon which lets you use the regular item and skill icons for bubbles. Yanfly's Icon Balloons.
  17. Nilom

Don't worry. Congratulations. :kaoblush:
  18. Nilom

Oh yeah, I know this aswell. The mind can not come to rest. It's best to do something relaxing...

Oh yeah, I know this aswell. The mind can not come to rest. It's best to do something relaxing 30-60 minutes before sleep.
  19. Nilom

Skill that restores TP to All allies

You are welcome. Sometimes we think too complicated. :LZScheeze:
  20. Nilom

Skill that restores TP to All allies

Basicly what caethyril said. If your skill doesn't need to do damage, then you can do it as follows:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Echoingmoon