Search results

1. GambleMountain

MikePixel Freeware Assets

Hey I'm a pixel artist that does commission work in my spare time. I also occasionally make free work. I shall share that here! My terms of use: I get a free copy of your game :3 You must include Mikepixel - Mikepixelart.com in your game credits RPGMaker Generator: Maid
  2. GambleMountain

XP tiling in MV

Xp has in my opinion the best map editor, is it possible to make mv map like xp? Xp just has so much more control over the maps
  3. GambleMountain

Custom event icon help

This engine really doesn't want me to use custom art huh?  I cannot select the whole image for my event. How would I go about fixing this problem?
  4. GambleMountain

Custom Tileset Help!

GAH! This auto tiling thing is giving me a headache. Is there an official guide for this sort of thing?  D:<   D:<   D:<   D:<   D:< This is tough lol
  5. GambleMountain

I like MV but I have some complaints

MV is a pretty awesome tool-set. I really enjoy what it has brought to the table compared to the older versions but there is one thing that makes it hard for me to use RPG Maker MV though, which is the fact that the engine is locked to 48x48.  Without the use of plugins for changing the...
  6. GambleMountain

Ads in MV

Will I be able to put ads in my mobile game with ease? Thank you! 
  7. GambleMountain

So much fun here!

This forum is a blast! Great mods, great community, fun events. I'm glad I signed up here. 
  8. GambleMountain

ConkrMich's Free GFX [MV Maid Costume]

updating thread
  9. GambleMountain

Are you moving on to MV?

I'm curious. I have a VX Ace license myself, how many of you are considering upgrading to MV?  I'd really like to myself.
  10. GambleMountain

Transfer steam license

Is it possible to transfer my license key that I used on my steam account to a stand alone version of RPGMaker VX Ace? I can't stand being stuck to steam anymore. I really regret buying software via steamstore. 
  11. GambleMountain

does this engine support 16x16

thanks! 
  12. GambleMountain

Hello I'm new!

Hey I'm a pixel artist! I have come to work with people and discuss RPG Maker games. I use VX and Game Maker. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv