Search results

1. Aegix Drakan

Yanfly Action Sequences: Enemy no longer jumping?

Just last night, I had it that certain action sequences in my skill would make the enemy jump about (For example, a stun attack that knocked the enemy up into the air before making them thud to the ground).  I also had enemies do a little "Jump 50%, 10" before every attack to make them look...
  2. Aegix Drakan

"Yanfly Counter Control" problem - Counters are countered for no reason

Whenever I apply a Counter state to my character, and the enemy hits him, my character counters as normal with the specific skill that I've set as the default counter. Then, the enemy counters my character's counterattack with a normal attack, despite not having ANY counter-attack state...
  3. Aegix Drakan

Any lore about elves/sharp ears/their equivalents?

Ok, so I'm heavily considering making a little game in this setting (firstly, because Dead Moon Night and Grumpy Knight both made me fall in love with it, and secondly because a somewhat comedic game will definitely not fit in the game world I've already created). Now, I've seen in the main...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv