Search results

1. Krimer

Screen Variables

Added MZ version if anyone interested :) It's just compatibility upgrade there are no new features or functionality difference compared to MV version. So i decided to stay in one thread for both versions.
  2. Krimer

RMMZ How to get the width and height of a image.

You can do some ugly direct calls to sprites if its what you want var picSpriteset = SceneManager._scene._spriteset.children.find(obj => obj.children.length >= 99); picSpriteset.children[0].width picSpriteset.children[0].height children[0] - is your picture IDs from 0 to 99
  3. Krimer

What happened to iOS export option?

Yes, usage is the same as altimit. Here, try it if its work for you :) link google drive used with latest android studio, settings for SDK manager was like this:
  4. Krimer

No, i have ported some test projects of RMMZ with it
  5. Krimer

No its not, this works just fine for MZ too - https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rmmv-android-deployment.120454/ I have created sample android studio project from it and it can be used just like altimit sample. If you have problems with that guide i can share my sample.
  6. Krimer

Play GIF in MV (PKD VPlayer)

@Makual latest RPGMV project version (not editor version) is needed. Plugin does not work for 1.5.2 and lower, only 1.6.2 is supported.
  7. Krimer

Mouse System Ex

@VTDraws ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I cant recreate your problem, no matter how many new cursors i add to folder - they all appears in json after playtest. If you can recreate problem in new project and send it to me in pm i can look in to it.
  8. Krimer

Mouse System Ex

Its default MV function but it behave differently on different versions of nwjs for this plugin. Was added for fix endless loading with this plugin in 1.5.0 version of MV, for 1.6.2 its not needed.
  9. Krimer

Mouse System Ex

@VTDraws @Solar_Flare You can always try to use fixed version of the plugin, posted by me in this thread :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mouse-system-ex.46511/page-7#post-879484
  10. Krimer

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Its just how new version of nwjs looks like nowdays, so new maker use same stuff as MV, just a bit newer UPD: oh sorry, mistranslated your words, dont mind me :)
  11. Krimer

Conditional Branch > Script > Comparing

Is a correct one, and its works. If in your project it doesn't, then you are doing something wrong with values of your variables or some plugins broke it. As you can see all works just fine
  12. Krimer

Localization tool

For translation, best tool is translator ++ there is thread here - link But latest versions you can found only in author ******* - link Latest public version is here - link It can do all you mentioned
  13. Krimer

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

@chaucer Hi, there are some errors in 6.0.0 version of plugin. Tested in new clean project, no other plugins. Errors apears on game start.
  14. Krimer

Screen Variables

Sure, why not :D Make sure player can't open menu during fadeout when using this script call, because opening menu will clear fadeout effect.
  15. Krimer

Screen Variables

No, sorry. But if you want you can use those script calls for fade the whole screen: SceneManager._scene.startFadeOut(x) SceneManager._scene.startFadeIn(x) x - duration.
  16. Krimer

Screen Variables

It won't as far as i know, even with auto-refresh option. This plugin was written to replace orange plugin in one game back in 2017 :) But if you want to be extra sure, just use manual refresh.
  17. Krimer

Screen Variables

ScreenVariables.js MV ver. 1.04 MZ ver. 1.01 by Krimer Introduction Show multiple Texts in any place you want on your game map screen. Text are permanent for all maps unless you delete\hide or change it. You can use text special characters to show values of your variables or show icons, change...
  18. Krimer

Call menu during messages

@KeitaNeko Why do you need this plugin if you using custom menu? Unless you are using some standard scenes too, like save-load scene, then you can use it to fix some bugs(for than you need only to install the plugin). In other cases there is no point and you can call your menu by common event...
  19. Krimer

Sure, will do when i have time
  20. Krimer

@kako05 site is unavailable in my country, but i managed to get the plugin with vpn :) Fixed the problem in new version, try it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv