Search results

1. PathosFear

[FROG] Level-based Traits for Classes, Actors and Races

Is this compatable with yanfly, and if so, in what order should I place the plugins? :)
  2. PathosFear

Hide skilltypes until the actor has learned any skills.

What event command would you use to add a skilltype? For as far as I can see, there's no way to add skill types from an event. And adding a skill that the class does not have (ie, giving fire to a warrior) does not add the required skill type, so the warrior still wont be able to use magic...
  3. PathosFear

Oh, it's not giving skills. That's straight forward enough. It's adding skill types (Magic, Art, Techniques) to a class in-game. Say. if you have a generic "Adventurer" class, and then you can customize it by learning various skill types, skills, parameter boosts etc.
  4. PathosFear

I need help to make a special cutscene T T

No problem. There may be easier ways to do this, but it was what I could think of off the top of my head. Experimentation is the best teacher, maybe you'll figure out a smarter way :)
  5. PathosFear

I need help to make a special cutscene T T

Have dummy events with no graphics somewhere in the corner of the map. Make the event move them ontop of the player using "set event location". Use the "set movement route" to give them the respective actor graphic using "change image", and then use the "through on" from movement route and make...
  6. PathosFear

So, I have a problem. I want either a way to let a character permanently use a certain skill type (Art, Magic, Tecnique etc.) from an event, basically walking up to a npc and asking for lessons, or, a way to hide the skill type from menues until the character has learned a skill from that...
  7. PathosFear

Muchdev

Muchdev
  8. PathosFear

Sodev

Sodev
  9. PathosFear

Animations called outside battle rendered under characters?

Well, I take it that what i'm looking for is not possible, at least not without java scripting (something I don't master). I'll have to figure something out.
  10. PathosFear

Indev

Indev
  11. PathosFear

That would work, however, that would mean I'd have to make custom animations for each and every character I want to teleport. It's a very inefficient way of doing things.
  12. PathosFear

I know that. The problem is that the animation is rendered above character sprites.
  13. PathosFear

Is it possible? Say, if I have made a "teleport" animation for when someone teleports in. It consists of two parts, a beam coming down from the sky (that works fine, it should be on top of characters) and then a magic circle emanating from the beam. At the moment, the circle is rendered above...
  14. PathosFear

Map transition and load issues with Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads

That's odd, I thought I did that a couple of weeks ago when I had problems with another plugin. I'll go over it again then, must have backuped the wrong project (keeping multiple copies in case i eff up). Anyhow, They are in the proper order now, and the problem is lesser now, but still there...
  15. PathosFear

Map transition and load issues with Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads

So, whenever I load a game or transition from one map to another, "doodads" placed and player party load before the rest of the map, making things look silly, as there are a couple of flowers and furniture in an infinite void of darkness before the rest of the map fades in. Also, for some...
  16. PathosFear

Way to permanently increase gold drop?

So, I'm stupid. I realized the issue was something else entirely, not even yanfly's item core. There was another issue, with the order I had put the Victory Aftermath and Victory Aftermath level up plugins. After correcting that, it works as it should. I also played around a bit with the "Enemy...
  17. PathosFear

Doing the "disable plugins one by one" route, it seems yanfly's item core is the culprit in this drama. I really don't want to disable that for my game tho... I wonder if it's something with the settings that can be fiddled with...
  18. PathosFear

Tried that as well. Total gold still ends up "NaN" after battle. Even tried reverting to the v[31] i had first, just to try it out, see if it was an issue with number rounding, still ends up NaN after battle. Could it be a conflict with yanfly's plugins?
  19. PathosFear

Doesn't seem to work. I get 0 gold now xD Using just the v [31] (thats the variable i store the gold level in, remarkably close to your suggested 32) i get a multiplier of whatever, but it's still in flat numbers, so I'd really like that multiplier to work :) If it's not to much to ask, here's...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv