Search results

1. GambleMountain

I need to reorganize my job listing. It has gotten very messy over the years.

I need to reorganize my job listing. It has gotten very messy over the years.
  2. GambleMountain

RMMV Telum Fatalem

Great video! I've had a blast working with you on this project and look forward to the eventual release.
  3. GambleMountain

I keep a external hard drive with all of my past commissions as well as a back up on a google drive.

I keep a external hard drive with all of my past commissions as well as a back up on a google drive.
  4. GambleMountain

Hahaha I have had this username for a very long time here

Hahaha I have had this username for a very long time here
  5. GambleMountain

How do I change my username?

How do I change my username?
  6. GambleMountain

MikePixel Freeware Assets

Hey I'm a pixel artist that does commission work in my spare time. I also occasionally make free work. I shall share that here! My terms of use: I get a free copy of your game :3 You must include Mikepixel - Mikepixelart.com in your game credits RPGMaker Generator: Maid
  7. GambleMountain

ConkrMich's Free GFX [MV Maid Costume]

Enjoy! I really should revisit this thread and make more assets when I get some downtime.
  8. GambleMountain

Is making a fan made game illegal?

Wow big time necropost
  9. GambleMountain

Sorry about posting in the wrong section. I'm going to try to figure out how to sell it via the...

Sorry about posting in the wrong section. I'm going to try to figure out how to sell it via the store. Thank you!
  10. GambleMountain

more free stuff
  11. GambleMountain

I've updated my terms and conditions for using my resources.  Yes you may use them. 
  12. GambleMountain

Shave The World

Love this game :D  
  13. GambleMountain

RMMV MMO Devkit with Nodejs + Socket.io

Why are you spamming?
  14. GambleMountain

That doesn't make sense, watch a youtube guide for setting it up

That doesn't make sense, watch a youtube guide for setting it up
  15. GambleMountain

it does 

it does 
  16. GambleMountain

open broadcast software is free

open broadcast software is free
  17. GambleMountain

Using Vx and MV in the same project

Down-scaling is pretty bad but its better then up-scaling art. 
  18. GambleMountain

rip AAA gaming industry indie will live forever :)

rip AAA gaming industry indie will live forever :)
  19. GambleMountain

Art Related Tutorials?

There is no real tutorial. You just keep drawing with purpose. By that I mean if you need to draw an apple, get an apple in real life and look at it. Notice how light bounces off it, understand why it looks this way. Then draw it. Guess what, its gonna look like crap when you're done. Thats...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv