Search results

1. Nico Kaneo

Where is the official thread for MV for consoles?

Message.
  2. Nico Kaneo

58MB Patch. What was it, please?

Mods and forums apparently don't care about updating on what they're changing.
  3. Nico Kaneo

NIS, Enterbrain, Kadokowa, Degica. Who makes all these engines?

I'm confused who to contact about anything. Who are the makers of these engines?
  4. Nico Kaneo

Any update on whether there is or will be an MV to MZ Project Converter?

Asking for a friend. Jk. I want to know. I'm sure others do, as well.
  5. Nico Kaneo

RMMZ Plugin Request: Fog/Cloud Overmap Layers

Kinda hard to explain, but XP came with the ability to add "fog/cloud" effects over maps, and determine their movement. MZ's DLC, I believe, comes with several "fog" effects, like sandstorm, sunrays, cloud shadows, etc. However, not sure how one is supposed to implement these into the maps, and...
  6. Nico Kaneo

VisuStella Plugin Problem: DevTools page opens up when playtesting game.

Not sure what this, or what to do with it, but how do I get rid of it? Whenever I playtest my game, with the VisuStella SampleGame project plugins installed in my own game, this secondary devtools page opes up, and I don't know why, or how to stop it from happening.
  7. Nico Kaneo

Is there a Plugin or Script Edit to Edit Vehicle Speed?

Hello. I'm looking to adjust the default player and vehicle speed in my game. I can change the player speed with a movement event, but as soon as the player enters a vehicle, the speed skyrockets, even after getting off the vehicle. How can I change this? Thanks.
  8. Nico Kaneo

RMMZ Requested Plugin: Stealth - MZ

A stealth plugin was available from YanFly for MV, however it didn't work how I wanted it. Enemies would see through walls and objects and come chasing you down. A new plugin, preferably for MZ, would be wonderful. The plugin should have an easy to understand stealth mechanic. Be able to adjust...
  9. Nico Kaneo

RMMZ Requested Plugin: Pixel Movement - MZ

Requested Plugin: A pixel movement plugin for MZ. For those who don't know, pixel movement is characters moving by pixel rather than by tile. It makes for a more free, smooth, almost 3D like movement. I believe pixel movement was made available for MV, but I'd love to see it implemented in MZ.
  10. Nico Kaneo

Does anyone have an updated way of exporting MV games to mobile?

I'm following tutorials from years ago, and programs like "Android Studio" are updated, and operate differently. For instance, I can't find the Gradle Scripts that each tutorial mentions, in Android Studio, so I can't seem to progress.
  11. Nico Kaneo

Trying to make a weapon imbued with certain elements, like Fire.

Hello. I am trying to make it so weapons one character is using will be imbued with a certain element, like Fire, Ice, or Lightning. I have a Mage who will be able to do this, in battle. In the editor, I set up the skill to give the character fire physical attacks. But I also want to be able to...
  12. Nico Kaneo

The Wolf Princess - Game Recruitment

Hello, I am currently "hiring" for any members who would like to help me on a personal project, for my sister. I know the guidelines of this forum explicitely prohibit any submissions of personal projects, due to the team not feeling involved in how the game plays out. However, I am very...
  13. Nico Kaneo

The Wolf Princess - Game Recruitment

Hello, I am currently "hiring" for any members who would like to help me on a personal project, for my sister. I know the guidelines of this forum explicitely prohibit any submissions of personal projects, due to the team not feeling involved in how the game plays out. However, I am very...
  14. Nico Kaneo

Engine Asset Loading Issues

Hi. Does the engine not load all of the assets? Ie. Monsters, Weapons, Items, Skills, etc. I was gifted the game on Steam, but I spent the last 2 days playing around with the trial. I tried uninstalling the trial before loading up the Steam version, but it seems the assets do not load there...
  15. Nico Kaneo

Which house size do you prefer?

16. Nico Kaneo

"Metal Gear Solid" type Stealth Detection Script Request. Details in Box.

Hello,   I was wondering if there was a script for RPG Maker VX Ace, or previous engines, that works similar to the "Metal Gear Solid" games. There are scripts, like Jet's Stealth Detection, or event-based stealth scripts that will give a Game Over, or "You were spotted!" screen, but what I am...
  17. Nico Kaneo

Looking for a Climbing Script

Hello, today I am looking for a very specific script, that may have not been invented yet, for RPG Maker VX Ace!   Specifically, I'm looking for a script that will allow characters to climb over obstacles.    I'm looking for:   Ability to climb over obstacles that are 1 tile high, such as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv