Search results

1. boldpaste2

Party Gambits

Ah! Thank you! Can't wait to see what Yanfly does with that :3
  2. boldpaste2

Party Gambits

For the type of battle system RPG maker uses in general, I am surprised I haven't found a script (or in this case plugin) that would utilize a gambit system. For those that have played Final Fantasy 12, you probably know what I am talking about. If not, here is a basic explanation of what it is...
  3. boldpaste2

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Thanks, its just a map render though so npc's birds and stuff are not showing.
  4. boldpaste2

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Have not done this in a while so, here's something! (After doing this, I feel rusty)
  5. boldpaste2

I am, once again, starting my project anew. Though this time I think I got it.

I am, once again, starting my project anew. Though this time I think I got it.
  6. boldpaste2

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

Loving this so far. I can actually use my fog shadows with this. :3 I got some suggestions. -Change overlay command. (useful to change the map for nigh and day/ before and after effect. pretty much, ground1 could switch to ground1-2 -Would be helpful if the images were in there own folder...
  7. boldpaste2

Official Bug Report

Not sure if its a missing feature or was intended but I am going to throw it out there. I notice that in ACE, when going into fullscreen, the monitors resolution changes to match the game to allow for a crisp display. However, in MV, I notice this does not occur which means going into full...
  8. boldpaste2

blurry full screen

I immediately noticed this as well, so I did a little experiment. I made two projects, one in MV and one in ACE and made the settings match. They had the same gameplay resolution and same tile size (32X32). If you ran the games side by side, they were perfectly identical. The difference come in...
  9. boldpaste2

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

I was working on one, but this one already beats it on so many levels xD. Works like a champ Kaus. On an incompatibility note, I couldn't use this script with this plugin (MBS - Map Zoom) but I kinda of expected it wouldn't work xD If you could add compatibility, I would be most grateful. If...
  10. boldpaste2

Game & Map Screenshots 7

i Built a plugin, one that can display pictures on different layers with the ability to lock them or scroll them. (which made me be able to parallax and fog at the same time.) But to be honest, every time I touch rpg maker now, I just get angry, I think I am just going to retire from all rpg...
  11. boldpaste2

Game & Map Screenshots 7

The only reason I built this was to see what I can do with parallaxing in MV. The sprites were already there and I just used them. I don't intend to make this into an actual game or anything.
  12. boldpaste2

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Yea, I up scaled and sharpened them. Nothing I can really do about that.
  13. boldpaste2

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Trying something new... *Sigh* Deleted...
  14. boldpaste2

I recommend Notepad ++

I recommend Notepad ++
  15. boldpaste2

*Drives home from work, Hears and looks behind seat.* "Ah, SHI-!"

*Drives home from work, Hears and looks behind seat.* "Ah, SHI-!"
  16. boldpaste2

The Dragon Heretics: Awakening (Official Announcement) (Demo)

Thank Indrah! Ill check it out after work. Your feedback is greatly appreciated =) EDIT: -Ok, I watched the video and I agree with most points you made. The battle (part) of the game is the reason I have redone the project SOOO many times. It is my bane. every time I implement a battle system...
  17. boldpaste2

Don't you hate the feeling when you know exactly what you want but cant put it to paper?

Don't you hate the feeling when you know exactly what you want but cant put it to paper?
  18. boldpaste2

How do I package blue cube games without the RTP?

EDIT: when you say blue cube are you referring to this? This is simple a decompressor that unpacks the game inside when ran. To tack on to what Shaz is saying. In the root folder of your games file, there is a file called game.ini with these contents...
  19. boldpaste2

Whats dat? :O

Whats dat? :O
  20. boldpaste2

It wouldn't be an epic boss fight if you could kill him in a couple of hits. that's my take on it.

It wouldn't be an epic boss fight if you could kill him in a couple of hits. that's my take on it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, the bullying hadn't let up so I decided to make him a marchpane cake with Miku Hatsune on it, cause marchpane is his favorite food. :3 I wish I knew how to bake better. I'm better at making non-bake homemade candy sweets. :kaothx:
RPG Maker Games Critique with @StudioBlueGames, Episode 13 starts now! In Collector, megacorps rule the penthouses and gangs rule the streets. What adventures will we find! Watch now.

Finished my Sprite for Koro :D
Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordVK