Search results

1. Atlas Rose

It's happening in 3 hours. If you think you can come from Detroit to Nashville by then you're...

It's happening in 3 hours. If you think you can come from Detroit to Nashville by then you're more than welcome, haha ^_^
  2. Atlas Rose

I wasn't expecting all this  :)  Thank you guys!

I wasn't expecting all this  :)  Thank you guys!
  3. Atlas Rose

My birthday was Wednesday and now the party is tomorrow! Can't wait until everyone reverts to...

My birthday was Wednesday and now the party is tomorrow! Can't wait until everyone reverts to being 6 year olds as I give them bubble soap, punch balloons, and kazoos.
  4. Atlas Rose

My piano recital is in less than 4 hours. I finally got a pocket square that matches my bowtie...

My piano recital is in less than 4 hours. I finally got a pocket square that matches my bowtie (they're a nice bright blue silk) but it's all wrinkled and I don't have an iron :/ Oh well
  5. Atlas Rose

You always stream while I'm in school D: I'll have to catch you on weekends

You always stream while I'm in school D: I'll have to catch you on weekends
  6. Atlas Rose

My baby cousin likes to nibble on your wrist. She has teeth but she doesn't bite hard at all...

My baby cousin likes to nibble on your wrist. She has teeth but she doesn't bite hard at all. Its weird. 
  7. Atlas Rose

First level = game tutorial

One of my favorite examples of a tutorial with no words is in The Witness. The entire game is full of introducing new concepts and meshing them with old ones in a way so the player can understand without having to be told how to do it. Below is a video of the very beginning, but really the whole...
  8. Atlas Rose

Okay, I just need to switch the last two. One day I'll remember. One day...

Okay, I just need to switch the last two. One day I'll remember. One day...
  9. Atlas Rose

I'm having trouble remembering the strings, since ukulele is GCEA and violin is GD... I already...

I'm having trouble remembering the strings, since ukulele is GCEA and violin is GD... I already forgot aha. They are very similar so I mix them up a lot. I am getting better at placing my fingers in the right positions though.
  10. Atlas Rose

I got a 4/4 Palatino. It was used, but I showed it to my friend who's been playing for around 12...

I got a 4/4 Palatino. It was used, but I showed it to my friend who's been playing for around 12 years and she said it was really good. She said the strings are new so it'll be a little weird while I break them in, and I should get a neck rest, but otherwise there wasn't anything wrong with it.
  11. Atlas Rose

My grandmother got me a violin as an early birthday gift :D  I'm so excited to learn!

My grandmother got me a violin as an early birthday gift :D  I'm so excited to learn!
  12. Atlas Rose

[Recruitment Reset] Across the Night - Mystery/Horror RPG

I'm up for character design and art (not that good with sprites though). 
  13. Atlas Rose

Introductory: Horace is here!

Hey! I'm Atlas. Nice to meet you :D I have a question, if you don't mind. How do you pronounce your first language, and what country is it from? I love learning about languages and I've not seen that one before.
  14. Atlas Rose

I'm totally up for constructive criticism by the way. I'd love to get advice from people with...

I'm totally up for constructive criticism by the way. I'd love to get advice from people with more experience at parallaxing.
  15. Atlas Rose

Stopped procrastinating and decided to try out parallax mapping. I used Celianna's sci-fi tiles...

Stopped procrastinating and decided to try out parallax mapping. I used Celianna's sci-fi tiles and Abyss's Futuristic tiles. Gonna try actually putting it in the game (after reading a ton of tutorials) and see how it works. :D
  16. Atlas Rose

Which Music Maker You Use

I actually use LMMS. It has everything I need, and its simple so I don't forget what button does what.
  17. Atlas Rose

That's how I felt when I was diagnosed with depression. It sucks because depression is awful...

That's how I felt when I was diagnosed with depression. It sucks because depression is awful, but it's good because you know its not just you. 
  18. Atlas Rose

And a little bit of "What made me think this was good?"

And a little bit of "What made me think this was good?"
  19. Atlas Rose

RATical (Updated V1.1)

Updated with V1.1. Changed some dialog, got rid of the sparkles on items and the infamous "rat radar", and finally got a version without the RTP.
  20. Atlas Rose

The one good thing about leaving a game to sit for over a month is coming back to it and seeing...

The one good thing about leaving a game to sit for over a month is coming back to it and seeing how some parts could be done much better, some parts should be taken out, and some things should be added so it flows better. Fresh eyes are always good.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.
Welp, the bullying hadn't let up so I decided to make him a marchpane cake with Miku Hatsune on it, cause marchpane is his favorite food. :3 I wish I knew how to bake better. I'm better at making non-bake homemade candy sweets. :kaothx:
RPG Maker Games Critique with @StudioBlueGames, Episode 13 starts now! In Collector, megacorps rule the penthouses and gangs rule the streets. What adventures will we find! Watch now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arkirizh