Search results

1. Mayuen

-don't- show text.

Maybe have comments in the event editor so you can see what is written?
  2. Mayuen

Soma Spirits

Really nice game!
  3. Mayuen

Phernil Academy - Use knowledge and tactics to conquer multiple Arenas // download available

Randomly stumbled upon one of the videos on youtube and thought the battle system looked really polished so I wanted to try it out. This setup isn't the usual kind of game I play, but it was clear the effort put into it and I still found myself entertained for an hour or so. I like the...
  4. Mayuen

If it is one sound I can't stand it is drilling. Neighbors are drilling stuff in the walls and I...

If it is one sound I can't stand it is drilling. Neighbors are drilling stuff in the walls and I just feel my irritation level go to the roof
  5. Mayuen

One of the best comments I have read

One of the best comments I have read
  6. Mayuen

Let's see if I can open up a shop in the classified - offers area!

Let's see if I can open up a shop in the classified - offers area!
  7. Mayuen

The feel when you want to get back into some sort of game making. Having an idea for a sprite...

The feel when you want to get back into some sort of game making. Having an idea for a sprite base I want to try out.
  8. Mayuen

Really cute!

Really cute!
  9. Mayuen

Yeah I guess it probably has to do with me always greeting my family when I got home, and it...

Yeah I guess it probably has to do with me always greeting my family when I got home, and it just stuck to when I came home first too
  10. Mayuen

Is it just me that have to say "hi" to the house when I get home? I realized I have done that...

Is it just me that have to say "hi" to the house when I get home? I realized I have done that for I don't know how long.
  11. Mayuen

Good luck!

Good luck!
  12. Mayuen

Battle openings

If you mean just a textbox you can add it in the troop's battle event.
  13. Mayuen

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Iliketea I like how you did the shading, it brings out the depth of the mountain nicely. Maybe use some different rocks than just the brownish one? It feels a little bit repeating. Wanted to try out parallax mapping, so here we are. Suppose to be like a demonlords throneroom, not sure if...
  14. Mayuen

Trying to create an intro that starts with a black screen?

Maybe fade in a black picture that is placed under the player?
  15. Mayuen

Trying to create an intro that starts with a black screen?

First thought is to make a map filled with a black tile (I don't remember which tileset had that, or if all of them have it right now but I know there is one) and then put the player on top of it for the effect you are looking for. Just an idea though, haven't tested it.
  16. Mayuen

Thoughts on a character's hair color?

I think it depends if you want to focus more on the aging aspect of the characters, or the idea you have of her design. Personally I agree on the idea that she should have darker than go to lighter and lighter when ageing. But as LaFlibuste said, you'd need to wrinkle them up a little to really...
  17. Mayuen

Lazy Implementation of Lore?

I agree with the previous poster, cliches aren't bad by default - it is how you use them in your story. The basic idea you have there may be considered cliche by some, but I think it works, especially if it is presented in a more interesting way than a wall of text. Just some scenes that show...
  18. Mayuen

Advice On Making a "Diary" or "Game Log"

My first thought is using a variable that increases as the story progresses, and then having conditional branches which shows the text accordingly. I think Yanfly's main menu manager plugin makes you able to add your own window to the main menu. 
  19. Mayuen

What Did I Do Wrong With This Move Route Cycle?

This is maybe a easier way to do it, I have some church people walking around a pillar in a little project I have and this is how I did it. It should work the same for you, just edit so their move routes are what you want them to be. (Spoiler tag cause pictures.) Screenshot from...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UGANDAN_KNUCKLES