Search results

1. NekroG

Passable Tiles not passable?

To me it looks like its setup right, why won't it let me move in any direction on these tiles?
  2. NekroG

Door flashes as open....

I have a small thing that is bugging me, I tried to set this switch up to unlock a door, but set it on a timer so it locks after 5 seconds, but when you click on the door it shows it as open while the text is playing. What part of the code is causing this? I have a feeling its something...
  3. NekroG

Issue with Yanflys Animated Sideview enemies

So this plugin use to work as it was supposed to,  but ever since the rpg maker mv update ive had an issue where the sprites "dance" like so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4u0nxYDn2A Any idea how to fix this or if something else could be causing this?
  4. NekroG

Help with Variables

Im making my first game and thought I understood Variables, but they dont seem to be working as I thought they would Heres a small piece, After the top text the scene stops without continuing.  What I want: The character collects "Hearts of the city"  I tried to set variable Heart...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lelashupe