Search results

1. Oliin

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

So I was looking at the anti-damage barriers plugin and it looks pretty great. Suggestion though, it'd be nice if there were actor, class, and item notetags for them too in addition to just state options. An item that gives someone a constant MP-damage shield while equipped or maybe an earth...
  2. Oliin

RMMZ JK Mail MZ Port

I have to say, that's good to hear. Your mail system is one of the things that I've been hoping would be ported over.
  3. Oliin

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

So, these very well may be things easily doable that I'm just not seeing. Just want to check and see. In the BattleCore plugin there's a plugin command to change an actor's battle portrait, and in the Visual State Effect plugin it looks like there will be ways to loop animations while a state...
  4. Oliin

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

So, I'm I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but it it possible to set up ranks or stages to purchase in a node? For example, rather than having three nodes that basically go: (combat training 1) -> (combat training 2) -> (combat training 3) -> (advanced combat training) You just...
  5. Oliin

Game Recorder

Well MV can theoretically play webm files so you could set up a scene to record for a certain amount of time and play it back again later as security cam footage or something along those lines. Assuming you can dictate the filename at least.
  6. Oliin

Fighting System Script

You should be able to do script calls within Yanfly's action sequences that would allow you to increment variables as well.
  7. Oliin

Johan's MV stuff! (Updated 11/02/2018) (Added Castle Walls)

If you check on the first page it says all those icons are from the website Game-Icons.net. With a little bit of editing anyway. If you go to the website you'll find all of them and it even has a built-in editor that'll let you download them without background or in whatever color you'd like.
  8. Oliin

To sparkle or not to sparkle?

You get the same effect if you've somehow shown the player that there are hidden items in the game even if there isn't a sparkle. If you've shown the players that pots/cupboards/barrels/whatever might contain items then they'll go explore areas looking for those things and search them for items...
  9. Oliin

Popular Anime You Don't Like?

Not a fan of Death Note myself. It's a combination of my severely disliking the main characters as well as really not being a fan of Xanatos Gambits.
  10. Oliin

Empty

I don't have a game in mind where I'd use these myself, but these would look great in a game. Very nice work.
  11. Oliin

Avy's MV Stuff

Sideways doors? I ... I think I love you.
  12. Oliin

Caitlin's MV World

As someone who largely seems to spend their time developing games that use a modern(ish) setting, thank you. Also, you've likely already worked on them, but honestly both hospitals and police stations are pretty standard locations for a modern game. The project I'm currently planning would have...
  13. Oliin

Johan's MV stuff! (Updated 11/02/2018) (Added Castle Walls)

They go over their terms in the main post, but everything that's theirs is and for anything they've edited you would need to check the terms for the original piece.
  14. Oliin

Maru's MV Bits

The pictures are the resources. Just right click on them and 'save as' (assuming you use windows).
  15. Oliin

Modern Civilizations

Modern resources? Fantastic! Take my money ... you know when I have some next week.
  16. Oliin

Jukedecks (free AI composed music for a unique soundtrack on your game)

As someone without much of a clue as to how to put together music, I'll say that I kind of like Jukedeck over Ampermusic. Sure Amper gives you a heck of a lot more control over things, but its basic tracks sound very repetitive and boring to me without a lot of tweaking and since I don't really...
  17. Oliin

RPG Maker MV Iconsets by Henrique Lazarini

From a glance it looks like the icons being used here are the ones from 7soul1's "extra 98 free RPG icons" post on their deviantart gallery. http://7soul1.deviantart.com/gallery/44815788/Free-Stuff The note 7soul1 put on the icon usage in that posting is, "Public Domain This work is free of...
  18. Oliin

Range attack without jumping?

What you want to do is toss in an if statement that checks your attack motion. Personally, I have one that checks if you're not using a missile attack and if so moves them forward. Something like this: if user.attackMotion() !== 'missile' move user: target, front base, 20 wait for...
  19. Oliin

Bravely Second Spellcraft: Is it possible?

It's not supported in the base engine afik but I imagine it's doable with a plugin though I don't know that one exists for it yet.
  20. Oliin

MV Video Tutorial Series - Current Ep: Simple In-Game, Evented Actor Creation

Added an in-game actor creation tutorial. I know there are several of those out there, but I think I have a fairly simple implementation. Given it's a problem that's incredibly easy to over-complicate I hope someone finds it helpful.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdrm