Search results

1. chiithecat

I'm really struggling to save and replay BGM

Thanks a lot! I'll try it!! When using the variables to save bgm, does the bgm have to be set default to the map? or should I make an event play it?
  2. chiithecat

I would really like to, but my rpg mv is in another language and I don't know how to change it. Also while figuring out how to do this, I separated the process to a whole set of events and it's kind of hard for other people to understand what's going on. Can you tell me how to do it? Then I can...
  3. chiithecat

Yes the bgm is played when I come back, but from the start. The problem is... the bgm is not just music. Another character is playing an instrument and I find it awkward that the music replays from the beginning every time I save. Can I make the music replay from the point where I stopped it to...
  4. chiithecat

Hey.......... I'm working on saving and replaying bgm and it doesn't work at all. Currently, I'm using another map to save and load game files. For example, when I click on an object, I'm transported to the map where I can save files, and after saving, I'm transported to the map and position...
  5. chiithecat

RMMV [Mystery Horror] House of Rules

When I first came here to get some help, I was a starter and I didn't know anything about plugins or scripts. (still don't know much haha) And I remember you replying to my posts and I got so much advice and many ideas to develop my project. Recently you helped me with the save screen with TSR...
  6. chiithecat

Floors are parallax! I picked up some nice floor tiles from Ayene and Avery and changed them to look different and to suit our other maps. I usually work in photoshop. Glad that you like it! :)
  7. chiithecat

RMMV Does HIME PreTitleEvents plugin crash with variables?

It's strange... why isn't it working? :( I'll try to figure out which plugin it's crashing with. Thanks for testing though.
  8. chiithecat

Hey guys! We have some updates for our project. New maps are added - the kitchen and the east hall. And FINALLY, we have our own logo! The cat is, of course, our lovely cat Chii. :) We'll be back soon with more updates!
  9. chiithecat

RMMV Does HIME PreTitleEvents plugin crash with variables?

Hey! I'm currently having trouble with plug-in HIME_PreTitleEvents. https://himeworks.com/2015/11/pre-title-events/ The plug-in allows me to designate a map as a title screen and I can put whatever event I want there. The problem is, I think it's colliding with a variable somehow. I made auto...
  10. chiithecat

RMMZ To My Father (tech demo available!)

I didn't know I could sit on the chairs! Yes I think that would make the game more intuitive. I was a little confused since in most of the games I played I had to access chairs in front of them rather than on them to sit. About art, gameplay, dialogue, etc., I liked them a lot. Especially the...
  11. chiithecat

Sorry for the late reply! I enjoyed the art and overall atmosphere, but there were quite some minor errors in the game. 6. I can go over the drawers on the 2nd floor. (all of them) 7. After I take off my clothes to go to bed, there is an invisible thing blocking me from leaving the room, which...
  12. chiithecat

Hello! Nice to meet you all!! :)

I found them enjoyable and rather popular, not obscure. If I had battles in my game, or if my plot contained adventures in different places, not some bloody, dark mystery, I would really be looking for music like yours. I'm digging the battle themes from 'A New Hope' to 'Gentle Motions'. I like...
  13. chiithecat

Actually, I quite like the plot and the character design. Even though I like horror RPG, I'm such a coward so I'll try it after my roommate wakes up from her nap....... (I read that a spider comes after me...?) I 100% dig the one in your Interactable 3D Objects post. Love the light, wall...
  14. chiithecat

I totally dig the art. Almost crazy about it. The problem is, I downloaded the Tech Demo, and now I'm stuck in the air like this:
  15. chiithecat

Where can I try your game?? I can't find it in your signature or your profile(?). You seem to be unsatisfied with it, but seeing your art in the post, I have to try it. It's really my taste. I love mystery mansions. :) (unless you would not want people to play it..?)
  16. chiithecat

Ooooooh I was a big fan of Tower of God, too! I failed to keep track of the storyline when it started to get really long, though. But I still like the first season(or should I call it series?). And thanks a lot for the directions!! It was quite confusing when I tried it alone, but I think I did...
  17. chiithecat

Thanks a lot!! I'm so lucky to have a friend who has similar interests, or maybe we were friends for so long that our interests kind of correlated...?? I don't know. :D I saw a gif of your game in your post of 'Interactable 3D Objects', and I'm definitely into the art AND the tool!! I would love...
  18. chiithecat

I like webtoons from Naver too! My favorite is JungNyunEe. I'm not sure what it's called in English though. I guess it's okay to talk about anything here...? I'm fine with it. :) Thanks for wishing me luck! Oh and do you know how to put games in the signature? I saw a post in the forum and tried...
  19. chiithecat

I'm Jo from Team Chii the Cat. I've been here for couple of years, but I kept quiet reading posts and trying out games alone until recently. I thought I wasn't good enough to be talking among all the experts here, and most of all I was afraid that I might make mistakes and say inappropriate...
  20. chiithecat

Thanks! We're not sure when the demo will be up. Most of the graphic works are done but there were some changes to the core game system lately, so we now have more to do before we make the demo. We'll let you know when we have a demo for you to play! :) Thanks for the support! :D The graphic...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally