Search results

1. Roult

Shop Menu Core (YEP) BUG

Hello everyone, I use the plugin of SRD "Sell Only Shop", the problem is that there is an incompatibility with the plugin of Yanfly "shop core". He considers the sale of my items as purchases in the display. "Vendre" = "Sell" Can someone help me? Thank you
  2. Roult

Yanfly Victory Aftermath and Mog Treasure Popup Battle Bug

Hi, I use these 3 plugins: - Yanfly Extra Enemy Drops, Victory Aftermath -Mog Treasure Popup Battle but there is an incompatibility. The problem is that during the loot, I see the different objects (3 which can be the same or different), but during the result, I see only one object or 3...
  3. Roult

Yanfly Element Core: "Multiply Rule" HELP.

Hello; I create a skill with 2 element with Yanfly Element Core. This Skill use element: Magic & Thunder. I have created a enemy with 0% damage of Thunder element & 100% damage of Magic element. I want to when this skill is use on this enemy, the damage = 0 (0% * 100% = 0%) but does'nt...
  4. Roult

[Bug] Yanfly Battle Engine Core [HELP]

Hello, I have a problem with Plugin Yanfly Battle Engine Core v1.49 (Last Update). I realized when a enemy attack my hero, during the damage my hero does not have the movement damage. He's just fix in Idle Motion. I disable all plugins except this one, and I update Rpg maker mv 1.5.1 to...
  5. Roult

[RMV] Need Plugin Information in GoldWindow

Hello, In RPG MAKER VX ACE, I had a script that allowed me to display information like: -Currency -step counter -Monster kill counter -Playtime -variable ... displayed as on the image: The icon on the right and customizable with or without text. I did not find a plugin with this system...
  6. Roult

SV Battle Required

Hi, I'm working on a project that needs a SV Battle for MV but my CHARSET is of VX ACE. Someone can create it for these characters? Thanks you :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally