Search results

1. Is it possible to set actor HP directly, even to a variable?

I'm looking for a way to change HP based on a the specific suit/armor my character wears, which is decided by a variable determining which one they have equipped. That armor also has different states (Worn, new, damaged) which changes the variable amount as well. I'd like the HP to automatically...
  2. Issues with Napoleon's Minimap script - Disposed bitmat crash

Hey, I'm having trouble with Napoleon's Minimap script, notably from the 2nd part of it. It keeps giving me a disposed sprite/bitmap error either when I enter a new map, or reset the game (F12) and try to start again from the title screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? The script itself...
  3. Needing help removing Party members orderly..

I'm trying to introduce a system where you can add cloned members to your party. I managed to do this so far with Fomar0153's Actor cloning script. These aren't events, they're all the exact party member able to battle and follow you as actual members would. The problem is I want them to be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally