Search results

1. eadgear

Help with Lag Issue

This is my very first game, so I don't have that much of knowledge when it comes to technical issue. I added lots of event in a particular map. Whenever I run the game I have no issue with lag. My question is if ever I publish the game will it lag?
  2. eadgear

Hidden areas

Hello, Currently working with the game design and I want to add amazing stuff on it which is "hidden areas". It is normal for an rpg to have hidden areas but I don't know which one is best. The first choice is the overworld hidden areas like pokemon legendary locations way likes correct...
  3. eadgear

Classifieds -offer and service missing. Some recommendation

I'm just new here and I expect to build a shop here but notice that the classifieds -offer and service is missing. Through research I found out that the main reason is those stupid people advertised and just gone in a thin air, posting ad repeatedly or unrelated to RPG maker. I'm a deviantart...
  4. eadgear

Game Concept

Since I was in my 6th grade I started making games, board games to be precise. It is to resolve our boredom. We don't have computers, consoles and cellphones that's why I started to think of, "how about I create some games" I made a lot, I think more that 15 board games. But since we are now in...
  5. eadgear

New Artist Here

Hello everyone, I'm eadgear and I am new here but I am not new in art industry. I'm an anime, pixel, scenery and not so skilled but also can do animation of sprites and stuff. I would love to stay here and hoping that some might hire me for their game. You can check my artworks here...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally