Search results

1. DGDgamer

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

So I have been working with the maps I made with the 1.2 RPG maker and it wont load the maps in the new 1.3. I then tried to create it over in the new 1.3 but it still will not load the map correctly. I want to be clear there is no error when loading the map, it will just load to black. The...
  2. DGDgamer

TY TY TY! Whoooo oops. I appreciate the quick response.
  3. DGDgamer

I looked back at this because I didn't remember him doing that. The only thing I found was region ID script. I need water to move like the game. Tiled allows for this but does not translate to the game. This is the issue I was asking about above. If you have something on this please correct me...
  4. DGDgamer

Now that RPG MV 1.3.0 is out what will be the ETA on 1.2 version of tiled? Will it allow for animated tiles?
  5. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

I helped create a video tutorial that can be found on YouTube and passed the demo to PrimeHoover to process when he is ready. For now here is the video: [\spoiler]
  6. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Rose Garden, EDIT: figured it out. It turns I cannot put (Main) like this in the comments. Not sure why. but it works now. Thank you for your help. Edited 5 hours ago by Rose Guardian Figured out the problem Often brackets or parentheses are used by the engine for code processing and...
  7. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Okay so I took the screen capture of the console command and this was done in a new game with only your plugin and Yanfly MMM.
  8. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Hey Prime it is good to see you back. I am trying out the 2.0 version before incorporating it into the game. I think if it works it will make a good multi-item journal. I am having an issue though. When following the steps you list on the front page, or even when I try to alter them, I get a...
  9. DGDgamer

Thank You for the suggestion. I will look into that for the future videos. The demo was done before this last update. I will need to check for issues before I can comment on that.
  10. DGDgamer

Okay I got the basic demo up and I was able to reduce the size to around 35Mb. I hope it helps with any questions. I also have a YouTube video that takes a step by step tutorial. The video should be up in around an hour. For the video https://youtu.be/jzqYjoK4JAk For the Demo...
  11. DGDgamer

I know you're busy, but I was wondering if you could set up a demo. It can be brief I just need to see how you export and set up with in RPG Maker. I'm unable to get it to work and your video above cuts off while before you finish the map. Update: I was able to get it to work. I think I will...
  12. DGDgamer

Jay's Dual Tech system

He allows for plugin editing through script calls. This would be for script writers like yourself that need to modify it to your needs. The cost is taken from all involved parties through default. This means if you want the total for the spell to be 100 MP then it will take 100MP from all...
  13. DGDgamer

Jay's Dual Tech system

So this is how I have understood this script. If you want to learn a technique based on a condition such as: Actor 1 has a sword Actor 2 has fire Actor 1 and 2 are in the party Actor 1 and/or 2 learn flame sword This would be a basic representation of the script. The characters...
  14. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Okay I first want to say I am not being mean...I assume this is you first delve into code. The thing is spelling and punctuation counts. You need to always look to see if there is a comma missing or something of the sorts. In your case it is not working because Primary should be "primary." The...
  15. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Do not use underscores when stating the title of your quest. It should be "PHQuestbook add Collect 3 Rat Tails for Father"
  16. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

The demo is reduced to 21.3 MB. Most images, audio, and plugins have been removed. Yanfly MMM and Questbook remain with a small demo to see the Questbook in action. Mods can be made to strengthen the QuestBook for your own project. This is a basic demo. If needed to further reduce I can zip...
  17. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

No Mastr_Hyperion98, I am having that problem to. I have found that I can get it to show with the first quest break. I also can only do 5 lines within the comment, making the line continue forever. The other alternative is to separate comments then quest breaks, but with only 5 lines that's...
  18. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

In order to move the questbook command, you must place it further down the list than other Items in Yanfly's MMM. The key to where in the Menu it will go is where you enter the information in the MMM. Like if you want it under the equip command in the Main Menu then enter the information below...
  19. DGDgamer

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Is there a demo to help start implementing features or a youtube video tutorial?
  20. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

PrimeHover, I think I found a problem with PHPlugins.PHQuests.isComplete("Title of the Quest");. I am able to do a script call for .isPrimary and .isActive in a conditional branch to change quest icon but when using .isComplete it does nothing. I use the Plugin to complete the quest and verify...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally