Search results

1. Cuprite

Increasing Window Padding in Battle (Specifically with SRD's GUI Core)?

I'm wondering if it's possible to increase the window padding of certain menus in battle with SRD's GUI Core. I know you can't do it with the Super Tools Engine, even if it did work with the GUI Core, but there's also nothing in the plugin parameters to change it. The reason I wanna increase it...
  2. Cuprite

Is there any way to have actors on the bottom of the battle screen rather than the side?

Oh, cool. I will definitely keep this in mind! Thanks. : D
  3. Cuprite

Is there any way to have actors on the bottom of the battle screen rather than the side?

Ah, ok. I didn't realize the Battle Core could do that. Guess I overthought this. Lol. Thanks. And yeah, apologies for posting in the wrong place. : P
  4. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

Lol. Np! Glad it'll be useful. ^-^
  5. Cuprite

I've seen a script for VX Ace (Tho it made them pop up like in Mother 3), but I can't figure out how to do something similar with MV. I just want to have them near the bottom of the screen facing upwards towards the enemy when in battle but idk if it's possible or not. Apologies if this has been...
  6. Cuprite

Do you have a preference on how many party members you like in turn based battles?

I've always preferred somewhere between 3-5 party members. Radiant Historia did good with 3 members, since it worked well with it's more tactical turn-based battle system, though I feel it can work well with a more traditional battle system (I'm fairly certain FF7 did this, but don't quote me on...
  7. Cuprite

SRD HUD Maker Bug?

I think it might have something to do with the fact that I was originally going to use the FPLE plugin and used the demo project as a base. I'll try making a new project for it. *Update: Hey, so I moved everything to a new project and everything works perfectly now (As far as I can tell...
  8. Cuprite

SRD HUD Maker Bug?

Oh, right, that's what I meant to say. My bad. I've edited my last reply to say what I actually meant to say.
  9. Cuprite

SRD HUD Maker Bug?

I replaced the edited HUD Maker plugin the original again and then looked at the rpg_core.js. When I did, it didn't show a version number at the top, so I'm assuming its 1.0.0. Here's a screenshot of the console. Yeah, that probably wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made, huh? And thanks...
  10. Cuprite

SRD HUD Maker Bug?

Bump.
  11. Cuprite

SRD HUD Maker Bug?

That fixed the "RangeError" part of this. Thanks, SimProse!
  12. Cuprite

SRD HUD Maker Bug?

So, I was trying to use SRD's HUD Maker, but for some reason, an error popped up telling me my project had to be in v1.3.0 or higher, but my version of RMMV is 1.5.2. Can somebody please explain what's going on here? Also, when SRD's Game Upgrade is activated, I get this error. *Update: I've...
  13. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

I have returned! :D Added an "FPLE" section for stuff usable with the FPLE plugin for MV (Could be useful for older versions of FPLE, but don't quote me on that). Added "Tree Walls" to FPLE. Sidenote, I hadn't realized that I haven't updated this since the end of July. :hswt: (I'd blame...
  14. Cuprite

"Escape" Command Activating a Common Event?

Update: After escaping once, the next battle you go into soft-locks the game. I have no idea why. EDIT: It was because the skill was instant cast. I understand what JGreene meant by the game freezing on the battle map now. Unless I can think of a workaround for this, I'll have to do what he...
  15. Cuprite

Other than the battle menu having empty spaces where icons could be (I disabled them), this works perfectly! I've also decided to make it so if the party already has the state, it'll skip the confirmation. The state would also need to be healed via item or inn. Thanks! :hhappy:
  16. Cuprite

I removed the instant cast part from the forced skill to see if it froze for me, but it just did the same thing as before. I guess I'll try using SRD's Battle End Events again. At the beginning of the game, I'm going to have the player obtain a tutorial book, so I guess it wouldn't be completely...
  17. Cuprite

I don't know if I'm messing something up here (I assume I am), but it doesn't force the action at all. It just inflicts the state. I also tried using Abort Battle, but then it got rid of the state after exiting the battle (Even though it isn't set to remove after battle end). My other escape...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally