Search results

1. DaklozeDuif

Skip "Skill Type" selection in menu

My game only has one skill type. This however, means that whenever someone wants to use a skill from the menu while on the map, they have make one more click than is necessary in order to select a skill: Open Menu > Select Skills > Select Actor > Select Skill Type > Select Skill That's not...
  2. DaklozeDuif

Infinite (or at least longer) tilesets.

The A5 tilesets seem to have a maximum height of 16 tiles, which means that I cannot have more than 128 A5 tiles per set. This is pretty annoying. Is there a way around this? For those who are wondering why I would want this: I want to convert some Rpg Maker 2003 map files to RPGMV...
  3. DaklozeDuif

Converting Rpg Maker 2003 maps to MV?

I have a bunch of ancient Rm3k games and I kind of want to port them to MV. Converting resources is easy, and database info is fairly quick. However, manually adding maps and events on those maps is a ton of work. Is there some way to automate this or make this easier? I found a converter...
  4. DaklozeDuif

One Skill Category and Actor

Hello gentlemen.  I am working on a small game at the moment. It will only have one Actor, and one skill category and skills are almost exclusively used while on the map. That also happens to be my problem. Every time the player wants to select a skill to use, she/he will have to 1) Select...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally