Search results

1. Demi_Fiend

SMT-Like Fusion System

Hello everybody! So, I'm looking for a character fusion system, similar to the Shin Megami Tensei series. The fusion menu should be accessible through an event. There are two basic kinds of fusion: 1) Normal Fusion: The game gives you a list of your characters (not counting the lead...
  2. Demi_Fiend

SMT Fusion System

Hi! I'm looking for someone to make some changes to a script that replicates the fusion system from the Shin Megami Tensei series. While the script is mostly complete, there are still some bugs as well as changes I'd like to make. Below is a general description of the fusion system...
  3. Demi_Fiend

Requesting Game Logo

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a logo for my game called "Armageddon." The game's setting is post-apocalyptic. The theme of the logo should be infernal/demonic, with the color red being a big part of it (bear in mind that the logo will appear on a pure black background). Also, the "A" of...
  4. Demi_Fiend

Problem With Damage Formulas

I'm having an issue with one of my damage formulas. The formula is: a.atk * (5/32) * (7/20) * 100. In this scenario, the user's attack stat is 5. Problem is, the damage output always comes out to 0 for some odd reason. I've even calculated the formula, and it comes out to around 27.34. I've done...
  5. Demi_Fiend

Hime Command: Enemy Talk bug

Hello everyone! I've been using this script by Hime, but I've run into a pretty major bug. Whenever you select the Talk command, it prompts you to the enemy selection box. That's all good. However, say you want to perform a different action. You would normally press the X key to go back to the...
  6. Demi_Fiend

SMT-Like Fusion Script [Big Request ~ Willing to Trade]

Hello everybody! So, I'm looking for a character fusion system, similar to the Shin Megami Tensei series. I know this script exists, but it doesn't have everything that I'm looking for. The fusion menu should be accessible through an event. There are two basic kinds of fusion: 1) Normal...
  7. Demi_Fiend

Changing Screen Resolution

Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is a way to change the screen resolution in RM2k3. Even in windowed mode, the screen is rather large at 640 x 480, and the sprites look a bit unnatural. Preferrably, I'd like to downscale the whole thing to 320 x 240. Is there any way to do this manually, or...
  8. Demi_Fiend

Tengu Battler

Hello everybody!:kaohi: I'm looking for a regular sideview enemy sprite for a Tengu, in a style similar to the old Final Fantasy games. It doesn't have to be exactly like the image, but should have the traditional red mask and wings, and should wielding twin katanas (Japanese swords). Size...
  9. Demi_Fiend

Rewarding the Player for Targeting Enemy Weaknesses

Hey everyone! I'm trying to make enemy weaknesses the backbone of my game's battles. That way, the game rewards you in some way for hitting their weaknesses. This applies to enemies as well as Actors. Extra damage simply won't cut it. Instead of "attacking" the enemy into oblivion, battles must...
  10. Demi_Fiend

FREE Recruiting artists (charsets and UI) for SMT Armageddon

Made with RPG Maker VX ACE Disclaimer: This is a non-profit fangame based on the Megami Tensei franchise, developed by Atlus Co., Ltd. Welcome to Shin Megami Tensei Armageddon! This game started out as a small passion project of mine, which eventually blossomed into full-scale game. As a...
  11. Demi_Fiend

Battler HUD Windowskin

Hi. I've been using Luna Engine for a while, but there's still something I'm trying to figure out. I need a way to set the Battler HUD as a Window instead of a picture. I'm pretty sure it's possible, I just haven't found a way to accomplish it.
  12. Demi_Fiend

Extra Turn Battle System

Hi everyone. I'm looking to recreate the battle system used for skirmishes in Devil Survivor. Basically, when a character hits an enemy's weakness or scores a Critical Hit, they get to act again after everyone on the field has performed their action. This rule also applies to enemies. Just...
  13. Demi_Fiend

Animated Front View Battlers

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a way to replace the basic static battlers with character sets. Just to clarify, I only want the enemies to be animated, since I'm using a front view battle system. Thanks.
  14. Demi_Fiend

Show Max HP in Battle

Hello, everyone. I'm looking for a way to display the maximum value of an actor's HP during battle. I know that Yanfly's Battle System has that option, but I want this to just show the max HP, and not the MP.  Thanks! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally