Search results

1. Halfmoon Media

Add Variables on Main Menu (LUNA)

I'm trying to display 3 variables (18, 19, and 20) on the Main Menu, but I can't figure out how to do it. I want the variables to display strings (ex, $game_variables[18] = "Chapter 1"), they don't need icons or anything. I am trying to get them to display in that box on the right (attached...
  2. Halfmoon Media

How to Add Experience Bar to Main Menu

All right, so I've had Luna for a few days and almost have my main menu designed/built. I've been playing around with it, doing some practice rebuilds of the demos, etc. I'd love to know if it's possible to include an EXP bar on the main menu, one that uses a custom bar just like the HP and MP...
  3. Halfmoon Media

[ACE] Custom Gallery Menu w/ Unlockable Extras Wanted!

I've always been a fan of games that let you unlock movies and pictures as you go and I know I'm not the only one. I'd love to give my players the same experience, if that's something they'd like. I am looking for an Extras Menu from which you can select: Movies, Pictures, or Music. These 4...
  4. Halfmoon Media

Adding Options to Title Screen with Switch

What I'm trying to do: Add "Sound Test" or "Picture Gallery" to title screen upon game completion (I am using a switch for this right now) Problem: Game adds options without regardless of switch state Scene_Title:   I want to learn HOW to do this, but I can reverse engineer the solution if...
  5. Halfmoon Media

Trigger Switches in Script

Not 100% sure if this is the right topic, or if it should be posted under script support... I've seen similar posts in this topic before, but if I'm in the wrong place, let me know, move the thread, whatever works best is okay with me. What I'm trying to do: Create a script command to restore...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326