Search results

1. TeiRaven

Troubleshooting ForeverZero's Advanced Weather Script

Hello world! I'm trying to use ForeverZero's weather script, based on Ccoa's weather script and with additional edits by Agckuu Coceg. I have it pasted above Main (since it can go anywhere below Spriteset_Map) but when I try to call the script, I get the error: Script 'Zer0 Advanced Weather'...
  2. TeiRaven

[XP] Looking for a Source, Food Graphic

Hello world! I'm back with another "thing I've seen, but..." request: I'm looking for a source for these food items that I found on one of my old flashdrives. I ran a reverse image search and I found it in only two places--rpgmaker.fr, which near as I can tell is full of unattributed resources...
  3. TeiRaven

Optimal Tileset Length

(I waffled if this belonged in "tutorials" or "maker-specific"--please move if necessary, mods!) So I've only been using RMXP for thirteen years or so and I really ought to know this by now, but is there an optimal tileset length for XP? Of course they can go on forever, but I've read that...
  4. TeiRaven

[XP] Bookshelf Hidden Door

Hello world! i could swear that once upon a time, I came across a sprite set for a bookshelf swinging forward to reveal a door. I've searched through my collection and I've searched the forums, and near as I can tell I must have dreamed it, because I can't find it anywhere. Alas! Resource...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!
Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326