Search results

1. Krimer

Screen Variables

ScreenVariables.js MV ver. 1.04 MZ ver. 1.01 by Krimer Introduction Show multiple Texts in any place you want on your game map screen. Text are permanent for all maps unless you delete\hide or change it. You can use text special characters to show values of your variables or show icons, change...
  2. Krimer

Call menu during messages

CallMenu.js ver. 1.4.6 by Krimer Introduction Call menu during messages\choices on map by pressing one of the standard menu keys ESC, X, Insert, NUM 0. Script pastebin Author's Notes I created this plugin some time ago, but it did not have own topic, so i decided to create one :) I tried to...
  3. Krimer

Event above pictures

Hello, as you can see from the title of the topic, i need plugin which allow to display events above pictures, only events with specific tags. I mean something like <Above pictures> and it will display event with that tag above pictures from event picture call. or it can be tags with "z"...
  4. Krimer

Destination Sprite

Destination Sprite v1.2.3 By Krimer Introduction With this plugin you can change the destination place sprite of the mouse\touch input Features - Easy to use. - Resize, recolor the destination sprite - You can use custom image as the destination sprite...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!
Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326