Search results

1. Best Places for Commercial RPG Maker Games.

@Indinera I have noticed Aldorlea also sells guides for some games... so for those willing to publish a game there, would you say it's worth writing a guide too?
  2. What is wrong with this bit of code?

switch ($gameVariables.value(28))
  3. I wanna take a look at it, but I can't find your DeviantArt...

I wanna take a look at it, but I can't find your DeviantArt...
  4. Move Toward Player

@Luca74Hej I have just tried both solutions and they're working fine: Solution #1: Set movement type as "approach" and frequency as "highest". This is the simplest but not the best solution because the event may also move away from the player as though it were confused (default path finding in...
  5. Character wont appear after switch is ON

I think that's because the first event ends with "opacity: 0"? It won't reset unless you leave the map, so you must manually set its opacity back to a higher value. I guess.
  6. Move Toward Player

It works, but probably not the way you think... "Move toward player" makes the event move one - and only one - step toward the player, just like "move down/left/right/up". If you want an event to properly follow the player, you must go to that event's page and either: 1) set movement type as...
  7. Looking for a script that sets the events to the still frame (Middle frame).

When you set the event image, did you select the still frame? Because I believe the selected frame will be the one displayed when the event is not moving, unless you enable the "stepping" option.
  8. U$200 would be over R$1000 (my currency) so yeah, I can totally feel you. It's never late to...

U$200 would be over R$1000 (my currency) so yeah, I can totally feel you. It's never late to start learning though... I guess.
  9. Script Call Support Boards

@TheoAllen It worked! Thank you so much, I don't think I'd be able to figure that out on my own! :awink:
  10. Script Call Support Boards

@Roninator2 Thanks for replying! I'm not using any custom script. What I meant is that on RMXP, the color code (\c[1]) worked perfectly well, whereas on RMVXA it's just getting read as plain text. @TheoAllen Thanks for replying! I've already tried single, double, triple, quad slashes, and...
  11. Script Call Support Boards

$game_variables[1] = "\\c[1]test\\c[0]" Above script call used to work on RMXP, but on RMVXA it only displays "\c[1]teste\c[0]". Why? :(
  12. Thanks a lot for sharing, I should follow that advice...

Thanks a lot for sharing, I should follow that advice...
  13. I so love that movie... curious about your game! :awink:

I so love that movie... curious about your game! :awink:
  14. RMMV -x-

-x-
  15. Is it SOMA? I haven't played it but Frictional Games often comes up with characters waking up in...

Is it SOMA? I haven't played it but Frictional Games often comes up with characters waking up in weird places without memories... and remembering stuff as they explore further.
  16. How to change the item sound effect?

Have you tried changing the following option: Database > System > Sounds > Use Item If that doesn't work, you can go to "audio/se" folder and replace the current sound file by the one you want.
  17. Script call check if a variable is even or odd

The following line will return TRUE if the number is even, and FALSE if it's odd (replace N with the variable ID). ($gameVariables.value(N) % 2) == 0 Example:
  18. Yep, I purchased it many years ago because I am a huge fan of the Wizarding World - but I ended...

Yep, I purchased it many years ago because I am a huge fan of the Wizarding World - but I ended up giving up on that particular title... Crashed way too many times.
  19. How do I expand a large character's collision box?

@jensonagain If you just want to make a game that looks twice as big, why don't you try Galv's Screen Zoom plugin? I've never used it, but Galv's plugins are usually reliable; that way you wouldn't have to change your project so heavily. Otherwise, give a look at Quxios's plugins... there seems...
  20. How do I expand a large character's collision box?

Err, I'm really sorry but I forgot an important detail. According to Yanfly's notes: If any of these notetags are used, it will make the event immobile, unable to move unless the movement type is set to "Through", allowing it to pass through anything. Therefore I was wrong, it looks like that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntitheDev