Search results

1. Morpheus

waynee95's Storage System

Any way to create loot tables with this plugin? Like let's say the player can loot barrels but it's random what appears in them?
  2. Morpheus

@zerobeat032 Yeah, I'm doing my best to remake it lol look on my other statuses to see some...

@zerobeat032 Yeah, I'm doing my best to remake it lol look on my other statuses to see some other works on it :)
  3. Morpheus

[IMG] Only 99 more battlers to go :dizzy:

Only 99 more battlers to go :dizzy:
  4. Morpheus

Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?[IMG]

Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?
  5. Morpheus

[IMG] Pixel art takes forever when you're starting out lol (4 Hours for two buildings)

Pixel art takes forever when you're starting out lol (4 Hours for two buildings)
  6. Morpheus

Thank you! It wasn’t actually made in MS Paint haha I made it into a tileset and made this in...

Thank you! It wasn’t actually made in MS Paint haha I made it into a tileset and made this in ACE. (Thinking about upgrading it to MV, tho)
  7. Morpheus

[IMG] 18 Trillion Hours in MS Paint on Windows97. (Would you want to see a full Ni No Kuni game...

18 Trillion Hours in MS Paint on Windows97. (Would you want to see a full Ni No Kuni game made like this?)
  8. Morpheus

FREE Beyond the Mirror (A Persona Story) - [Fan Game] Recruitment Thread

Do you have a discord or anything set up to chat?
  9. Morpheus

[RMMV] Choice window in the wrong place at the right time

Off topic, but can you remind me where to find those body types you're using? I've been looking for them for awhile now but can't remember where to find them or who made them. I know I got them from here, though.
  10. Morpheus

I need a bandit enemy that looks as cool as this one

Use a place holder until your project is finished, then, if need be, you can commission an artist. Final Graphics & Sound should be the absolute last things you do on your project.
  11. Morpheus

Any writers want to collaborate on a strategy-esque project about a king who has to balance...

Any writers want to collaborate on a strategy-esque project about a king who has to balance resources while facing an incoming threat? Nothing too complicated I imagine :guffaw:
  12. Morpheus

RMMV Any reason this doesn't change the text?

Big OOF from me, been working with MV for a long time and never realized I could change the shop text in the editor. :rolleyes: Thank you...
  13. Morpheus

RMMV Any reason this doesn't change the text?

Window_ShopCommand.prototype.makeCommandList = function() { this.addCommand(TextManager.buy, 'buy'); //this.addCommand(TextManager.sell, 'sell', !this._purchaseOnly); this.addCommand(TextManager.cancel, 'finish'); }; It correctly removes the sell option but for some reason...
  14. Morpheus

VNMaker Dating Sim Survey

I couldn't fill it out because I don't understand these questions: "How do you feel about non-human characters having "human" sexual orientations?" "How do you feel about non-human characters having "human" gender identities?" Also, I've never played a dating sim before. What do they mean?
  15. Morpheus

How to pick a Variable with the highest amount?

Sorry, I meant, hypothetically speaking, let's say variable 24 is highest, then the message might say "you suck", but if 25 is highest, it might say "You tried."
  16. Morpheus

Thanks for the reply! I'm a bit confused on how exactly would I make the message depending on which one is highest?
  17. Morpheus

I'll try to make this sound not so complicated of what I'd like to accomplish. Let's say I have Variables 23 through 31. At the end of the game, which ever variable is the highest, I'd like to display a text message depending on the highest one. is it possible to event this or use script/code...
  18. Morpheus

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I've been testing out making a game, probably a relatively short game (1-3 hours long) where you control a king who has to balance resources (Support, Military, Gold, etc) by making choices (For example, a rival kingdom burned down a mans farm. Do you use Gold to help him rebuild or turn him...
  19. Morpheus

Manics patch - is it "legal"?

Not sure if this helps, or if this even applies to 2K3, but if I'm not mistaken, editing the base engine breaks the TOS and therefor any game made with it can't be commercial. I read somewhere on here that is the case with RPGM engines, including changing your games .EXE Icon. Now, would...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntitheDev