Search results

1. LunaTechsDev

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools This is the official LunaTechs plugin and tools thread. You can expect to find links to a variety of our plugins and tools that we'll be creating for both MV and MZ using our custom tooling. You can expect updates from us every Wednesday regarding new plugins and...
  2. LunaTechsDev

LunaSense - RPGMakerMV/MZ Intellisense

Hello all, it's Wednesday again; this is Kino(EISKino) from the LunaTechs team. Today, we're bringing to you RPGMakerMV/MZ IntelliSense for use within your project whether you're making plugins or just doing edits to one, this will come in handy. The instructions are similar to the ones we...
  3. LunaTechsDev

LunaTechs - LunaLite - RPGMaker MV/MZ Typescript Documentation

Introduction We are a small team of plugin developers that have come together to create plugins and tools for both RPGMakerMV and MZ. Our initiative is to provide a large selection of open source, free, and paid products to help the community. As part of that effort, the LunaTechs are...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rubbun